Maurizio Sarri (22 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Unfortunately it is cruel world de ligt needs to realise that he is playing for big club where he is going to be judged for every mistake he makes
Basically knee jerking. If we hadn't been patient with Zidane and Nedved in their first few months we'd have missed out

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
We're playing wild football. We can both score and concede at any moment. It's fine for teams with unlimited talent in attack, but not so much for our group of overrated bums.

As I sad before I don't believe in systems and processes that take 3 years before showing any improvement, but I'm willing to wait at least until CL KOs for any meaningful conclusions. With that being said, if we lose the title to Conte and those bums both Sarri and Paratici have to be sacked before the final whistle sounds. It's unacceptable to even think about it.

P.S. Fuck the reborn Dybala and his selfishness. He had CR on a tap in.

Allegri widows lol
You spend way too much time on VS.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
We're playing wild football. We can both score and concede at any moment. It's fine for teams with unlimited talent in attack, but not so much for our group of overrated bums.

As I sad before I don't believe in systems and processes that take 3 years before showing any improvement, but I'm willing to wait at least until CL KOs for any meaningful conclusions. With that being said, if we lose the title to Conte and those bums both Sarri and Paratici have to be sacked before the final whistle sounds. It's unacceptable to even think about it.

lol

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Basically knee jerking. If we hadn't been patient with Zidane and Nedved in their first few months we'd have missed out
Unfortunately goalkeeper and defenders are judged by the number of mistakes they make which result in a goal just as strikers are judged by the chances they miss to score a goal

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I'm behind him. The sooking on here is good for a laugh.

The issue is that Sarri is always judged against a decade of unparalleled Juve success and an unreasonable expectation that he will deliver the same style of football to Juve that he did at Napoli. It's silly to trash him after he's kept us undefeated till now, tracking to top the CL group and two points from the top of the league.

1. When this group needs to step up for a big game, it always does. Gives me hope for the CL especially.
2. We've seen notable improvements from important (mostly match winning) players - Dybala, Higuain, Bentancur, Pjanic, Alex Sandro, Khedira. De Ligt is developing as we hoped. The only players that haven't improved are ones that we all already knew were bad or have been injured.
3. This is by far the most competitive league for the last 10 years.
4. He's worked around the injuries as best as could be expected. It's difficult to implement that fluid game style without the certainty of a healthier squad.
5. This team's best is better under Sarri. Having those core players firing makes all the difference. The group can impose itself in a way that it couldn't in the past.
6. This team's worst is worse under Sarri. Under Allegri we could be bad but irritatingly compact. Sarri is rightly insisting upon a certain attitude but when the team is switched off we pay a bigger price than we did under Allegri.

Either way, you'd have to be stupid to be unhappy with where this side is at in the circumstances it's in. We were unlucky tonight, plain and simple. The signs that we can compete at a winning standard are definitely there. We need more time and a little bit of luck. Mark these words.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Inter is on pace (@Post Ironic ) for 96 points. Assuming "on pace" counts for a lot, we'd have reach triple digits (or just about) to win the scudo. And that's certainly possible.

What was the highest number of points Allegri reached? Can't remember.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
The squad has been screaming 3-5-2 from the very beginning but will the stubborn bum ever change?

What is the use of fielding full backs to play them in the middle?
Jack I love you! Literally said this on my podcast multiple occasions. We are still built for 352 and he will never go to 3 in the back. At least allegri would have. Some bad mercato yes but Sarri was a bad coach choice and as I look forward I don’t think a couch like guardiola would help us either. We need a coach who instills a mentality. This is why Conte worked so well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)