Maurizio Sarri (234 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Beating a dead horse, but maybe we should consider switching to a 442 @JCK

Both Ramsey and Berna struggle in that hole in the 4312. Also someone like Bentancur seems to be finding his touch, but not sure his best role is wide in the '3',

Just a thought:

Ramsey Bentancur Pjanic Bernardeschi
the last time a classic 4-4-2 worked for us, a certain blondie from our current board and the other guy from your avatar were still active. it would be an interesting experiment, but not one we'd enjoy too much.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Beating a dead horse, but maybe we should consider switching to a 442 @JCK

Both Ramsey and Berna struggle in that hole in the 4312. Also someone like Bentancur seems to be finding his touch, but not sure his best role is wide in the '3',

Just a thought:

Ramsey Bentancur Pjanic Bernardeschi
HAHAHA

Of course you would suggest a 4-4-2, who else would have thought of that?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He has particularly done an excellent job in revitalizing quite a number of players in the squad.

Dybala is his biggest success story so far. Cuadrado has been excellent. Khedira went from retirement level to semi decent level for 3 months although I guess 3 months of decent form is his maximum capacity at this point in his career. Higuain looks terrific in his new found role in the squad.

It is a long season but I hope he makes better use of the resources he has at his disposal especially the midfield department.

- - - Updated - - -

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We are so ungrateful. (my self included)
By the end of last season our squad has collapsed. The players lost faith on Max and the ambition to play for the win. Esp after the CL disqualification. How can we forget that months we have forgotten how to win.
Regardless of the coach rumors and the unrealistic expectations for Pep, we had an agreement with Sarri. We all know that switching roles, formation and tactics take a lot of time to adapt. And we were bound to pay in results and valuable points, this accommodation period.
In the champion's cup, we looked like the least prepared team and still unfocused.
We are still playing ugly football and i know how this hurts our expectations. And we look very unconvincing out there.
BUT , ask your selves, what's the most important thing for our club?
That's it! The results, the points, the wins, these attract sponsors and pay the bills.
And Sarri has surprisingly overachiever expectations there! Like club history records!
This is why we ultimately got him, this was the point of criticism in his earlier long career.

Against Atletico, we didn't have to win, we were already qualified. Last year Juve would never waste the effort. There was a characteristic lack of ambition to win such games.

But obviously smth has changed and it is not the personal egoism of CR7, or Dybs, it's collective mentality.

We only complain that we don't win in elegant way, but the other teams and fans still see us as a major threat!

The most displeased of them all, are, ironically, the Juve fans...

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What does he see in Bernadeschi I wonder and why doesnt Dybala play as trequartista? Can is really bad as well, offers very little in the final 3rd. Starting line up is pretty underwhelming once again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 231)