Maurizio Sarri (107 Viewers)

Jan 22, 2016
The result is there but I don't like the way we play.
I don't think we will get much better than this. We might become a bit better with players coming back frim injury but Our squad is unbalanced. It doesn't have a right quality to play a narrow formation and it dosent have wingers for wide formations.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 10, 2009
Not exactly setting the world on fire but the results keep coming in. You can't but help but think that one day we're going to be punished. Hopefully we peak around later on as we tended to do under Allegri.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
To his credit we did look better in the first half with Ramsey and Ben10 but still i am concerned. We have few options in midfield who are really capable of playing his desired style, are we going to acquire more suitable players in jan?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
What beating Atletico to top the group with a game in hand? Or that we dont have both starting outside backs,Costa, and Rabiot tonight? Our 3rd gear isnt that bad is it
By 3rd we're on about performance with the results. It would be insane to complain about results and no-one is. Sarrismo is still brewing.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Apr 19, 2007
Yo
By 3rd we're on about performance with the results. It would be insane to complain about results and no-one is. Sarrismo is still brewing.

Im just making the statement that while performing poorly we are still getting great results. Maybe our performances arent as bad as you say or maybe our ceiling is really high.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Yo

Im just making the statement that while performing poorly we are still getting great results. Maybe our performances arent as bad as you say or maybe our ceiling is really high.
To be fair our 20 minute late performances have been exceptional. I honestly think we will perform better, give it another few months, can't guarantee on results though. It goes without saying, results > performance. Glad to see how much Juve has changed Sarri, as opposed to him changing us. With our defence on becoming more solid, roll on the juggernaut.

Apr 19, 2007
Maybe hes just not as stubborn as we thought. Maybe in his 3 jobs he has adapted to what he thought the best plan was. As defensively sound as we are right now and enept in the box we still are passing and moving better. Maybe this open space game isnt meant for this team and that was to make Napoli better not us

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
We can't concede 5 mins later if we score one minute before the HT

Grande coach

1574839267820.png
exactly, the good thing we are progressing match by match and we look better by time.... watching our team, is just let you feel more confident about the outcomes ...which is usually we aren't the case before, even with Allegri. Watching Juve before and hands-on hearts we could screw up ...but this Juve ..I feel confidant and knew we will get the result we want ...that's great actually ...

now, still the style of play is an issue but IF Sarri keeps improving our team and not stopping, I think the sky is the limit ....

we have to keep like this ....and I'm still waiting for our usual February blenders and see how magical Sarri can do. Also at the critical moments and critical matches to come all yet to be tested ....

but till now, he passed phase 1... and as a fan am satisfied with this phase

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
I think you've miss understood. Playing like this is ok, so long as its not the best we can offer come around March etc.
This is my feeling exactly.

Don't know if it's still hangover from last season (Ajax loss hit me harder than Cardiff), but I don't have a good feel for this team. I have no idea what we're trying to do, too much randomness for my liking.

But nevertheless results keep coming, I just hope we can 'click' when it matters most. Haven't been able to do it 2 years in a row now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)