Maurizio Sarri (133 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We wait for the ball instead of moving around to create some passing options. Should switch more often to the opposing flank from time to time to make the other club run a bit. With our little lateral passes they only have to wait for us. Also, Alex Sandro by playing all the time can't/won't make a run without the ball so he can receive a lofted ball once in a while. Would love to see our fullbacks do that more often. In conclusion, no more 2 guys on the corners, Have one go close to the half line instead in case we get countered.

:sorryball:
But that would make Allegri out of him.

Il nuovo Allegri bro.

Do you really want that?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
It's good that he left Higuain in the game and subbed Ronaldo. I'm sure a lot of people were scratching their heads at that point with us needing a goal.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
I am still waiting for Sarriball.
based on Costa goal, I think Sarri lacks the tools to produce Sarriball ....

Costa goal was :gsol: the Sarri application that all we want, but if you look into it, he doesn't have the tools to do so....players like Costa in the attack are needed

Players like Pjanic or Pogba are needed ...prime CR7 is needed ....

I think AA & Nedved started a project here to have an entertaining football team, you can say we are in phase one and definitely improving within the years

and shifting our style of play from the hardcore Italian style into let's say Barca or Arsenal (Wenger before he went retard) or MU (Fergeson) or Milan (kaka) AND

grinding results is really very tough ...

I think we still lack the right players to have the Sarriball ...but I gave Sarri the thumb up that he adapted himself instead of whining every press conference like

Conti...

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
How come Lion doesn't watch games but makes a lot more sense than the femboys who watch every minute?

- - - Updated - - -

subbing off Cristiano shows he's got some balls. I love it, that's how a manager should always be.
I'm waiting to see if he'll eventually tell Ronaldo to fuck off from Pjanic range free kicks. If he does, he def has cojones.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
CL qualified, unbeaten in all competitions.

Yeah play sucks, but results are coming. and thats the important part.

btw his subs are spot on almost everytime
Even though I think he’ll be gone come end of the season unless he achieves CL glory, you got a point. He’s getting the results whether by luck or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)