Maurizio Sarri (44 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
this team is still a half full, half empty glass.

- we pass more, hooray! we are unbeaten and at the top of the table, hooray! we have the best defense of the league and only concede on individual errors, hooray! we are pressing finally, and we handled the pressure by atleti and inda with ease, hooray! the ref fucked us against lecce, otherwise we'd have 2 more points, hooray! we can count on players like cuadrado, higuain, bonucci and dybala once again, hooray! unexpected rotation and unexpected diamond, hooray! some of us finally discovered that pjanic _is a good player, hooray! smoking hobo dropped his tracksuit, didn't complain so far publicly, and still alive, hooray!

or

- we score a lot less than we should (and were promised by experds), and we look clueless against tight defensive lines. :sad: we commit plenty of individual errors in defense. :sad: only luck saved us against bologna and napoli. :sad: de ligt is still at the beginning of his journey, bernardeschi looks like a finished player at the age of 25, ronaldo is more wasteful than ever, new midfield signings play a lot less than expected, and we don't have a proper tq for the diamond that lacks width anyway. :sad:

i'm still not convinced that sarriball isn't just a gimmick, but i'm completely fine with the pragmatic approach that he also showed at chelsea. pick your stand.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Costa is back right?

ffs just start him and go back to 4-3-3.

if you are sticking with 4-3-1-2 then for the love of god please play Ramsey and Rabiot.

playing a totally narrow formation with Berna as treq and khedira /matuidi in midfield is disgusting. it is unwatchable and completely impotent.

i would say the best chance to score is set pieces but with our short corners and ronaldo taking freekicks? :howler:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Lol at pi damage controlling again. Just keeps on giving.

this team is still a half full, half empty glass.

- we pass more, hooray! we are unbeaten and at the top of the table, hooray! we have the best defense of the league and only concede on individual errors, hooray! we are pressing finally, and we handled the pressure by atleti and inda with ease, hooray! the ref fucked us against lecce, otherwise we'd have 2 more points, hooray! we can count on players like cuadrado, higuain, bonucci and dybala once again, hooray! unexpected rotation and unexpected diamond, hooray! some of us finally discovered that pjanic _is a good player, hooray! smoking hobo dropped his tracksuit, didn't complain so far publicly, and still alive, hooray!

or

- we score a lot less than we should (and were promised by experds), and we look clueless against tight defensive lines. :sad: we commit plenty of individual errors in defense. :sad: only luck saved us against bologna and napoli. :sad: de ligt is still at the beginning of his journey, bernardeschi looks like a finished player at the age of 25, ronaldo is more wasteful than ever, new midfield signings play a lot less than expected, and we don't have a proper tq for the diamond that lacks width anyway. :sad:

i'm still not convinced that sarriball isn't just a gimmick, but i'm completely fine with the pragmatic approach that he also showed at chelsea. pick your stand.
You mean you don't want Berna starring as our fuoriclasse starting AM in 4312 (not out of necessity like Sarri did) or winger in 4231 anymore?

And you're right, "de ligt is still at the beginning of his journey," etc are also Sarri's fault. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

11 games in, complaining about an injured player not playing while injured and a player who hardly played a pro game past year being introduced slowly is only slightly less ridiculous than making the same complaints profusely back in August.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2009
This season looks a little more bleak because of the competition we're having with Inter Milan. In all honesty, compared to the rest of the big teams of Europe we're not doing too bad. Would still love to see Ronaldo scoring more goals however.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Do the anti-Sarris still wish we signed Conte, Gasperini, Ancelotti or Mourinho instead? :lol:
It was only football ignorant phaggots, like yourself, who wanted these coaches when Allegri was the still here. Stop making an ass of yourself. The people here, who was and still is against Sarri, are not the typical knee jerk plastic fan.

Go back to Youtube and let us real fans discuss football.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
It was only football ignorant phaggots, like yourself, who wanted these coaches when Allegri was the still here. Stop making an ass of yourself. The people here, who was and still is against Sarri, are not the typical knee jerk plastic fan.

That's some defense mechanism induced make belief world you just entered. Holy Krishna. :howler:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Do the anti-Sarris still wish we signed Conte, Gasperini, Ancelotti or Mourinho instead? :lol:
Whats your point? Did anyone ask for any of these coaches?

You could consider me an anti-Sarri but the only one of those coaches I would've wanted would be Conte and that's unlikely to happn.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
:rofl:

There is literally no difference between how we play football this year compared to the last few seasons. We create just as many chances, are similar defensively despite no Chiellini, and we have a similar amount of points in both Serie A and the UCL.

Deluded plastics like you thought that going from Allegri to Sarri was like Manure going from Ferguson to Moyes. Guess what? The gulf between Allegri and Sarri isn’t really significant. Big fucking surprise.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
:rofl:

There is literally no difference between how we play football this year compared to the last few seasons. We create just as many chances, are similar defensively despite no Chiellini, and we have a similar amount of points in both Serie A and the UCL.

Deluded plastics like you thought that going from Allegri to Sarri was like Manure going from Ferguson to Moyes. Guess what? The gulf between Allegri and Sarri isn’t really significant. Big fucking surprise.
Wait, but didn't you say it would be a lot better?
So you're wrong too.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Wait, but didn't you say it would be a lot better?
So you're wrong too.
I thought we’d be better going forward but worse defensively. Thus far we are no better going forward (chance creation has stayed about the same or only gone up a little), but we also aren’t any worse defensively.

While my prediction wasn’t accurate, it still isn’t anywhere near as moronic as the “Sarri will make us a Europa League club” deluded plastics.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I thought we’d be better going forward but worse defensively. Thus far we are no better going forward (chance creation has stayed about the same or only gone up a little), but we also aren’t any worse defensively.

While my prediction wasn’t accurate, it still isn’t anywhere near as moronic as the “Sarri will make us a Europa League club” deluded plastics.
Do you think Sarri will stick with 4-3-1-2 formation unless anything dramatic happens?

Strickland

May 17, 2019

Real fans who insult the coach of the club after every game, win or loss? Damn, Juve is lucky to have you

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
he already said that he thinks 4-3-1-2 fits the squad the most
Of course, it makes our season goes around Berna aka The New Baggio or Ramsey aka Miss Glass, who wouldn't

- - - Updated - - -

And also Costa is training to be Trequartista. So I’ve heard.
Yep an injury prone player going for the middle where r way more legs to avoid it would go great for sure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)