• Offsides
    3-3
  • Fouls
    11-14
  • Aerial duels
    6-16
  • Touches
    431-815
Insanely lopsided stats today. Disgusting from our attack. From hero to zero in one match for dybala & Higuain. Bernie can take a seat in the stands for all I care.
No way jose

he's italiano

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
who scored updated our shots to 18 FYI.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah. It’s infuriating to drop points against a team as awful as Lecce.

Just pointing out the amusing “blame the players” attitude that has popped up this season.

I guess we just don’t have a strong enough team.
calma

we lost to the leagues worst teams for the last 2 years in a row. shit happens

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Nah. It’s infuriating to drop points against a team as awful as Lecce.

Just pointing out the amusing “blame the players” attitude that has popped up this season.

I guess we just don’t have a strong enough team.
The players were bad though. Just because some people behaved like idiots when in Allegri was in charge doesn't mean you have to behave the same way with Sarri.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Needs to do better rotating and motivating the team.

Also with Ramsey and Costa out we're a bit too light upfront. Maybe we could try Pjanic as treq and Rabiot as regista? Berna doesnt warrant a starting spot in his current form.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
The players were bad though. Just because some people behaved like idiots when in Allegri was in charge doesn't mean you have to behave the same way with Sarri.
I haven’t even blamed Sarri today. Just pointing out the obvious. We’re not scoring freely, at all. In fact, less than the Allegri era.

And ultimately if the coach can’t get his players to show composure and finish their chances it will be on him, for that is part of his job.

Anyways, it’s only October, so lot’s of time to turn things around. Some promising signs, some not so promising. But I hope he can do it.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Some people think we were unlucky in the second half :lol:

No. We were just plain fucking shit. How many corners did we waste in the second half alone?
We slowed down after Dybala missing a great chance in the first half and never looked like getting out of 2nd gear. Up to that point we created something, after that we were clueless for most of the match. Lecce is terrible, very low level of quality and we couldnt break them down...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
We have problems at both ends of the pitch.

The priority needs to be to fix the defence though. It is all over the place, Bonucci is not a leader back there.

May 23, 2013
What a surprise, first slip up in a while and all the Allegri nut hangers are out from their caves. The saddest part is they'll be riding Sarri's D like none of this ever happened if he wins the CL at the end of the season (he will).

Well anyways they pulled the same shit with Max is, but funniest part is most of these guys actually turned on Max during our poor start in the 2015/16 season. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)