Maurizio Sarri (124 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yes, having the stomach to admit being wrong and change tune is a personal quality when you've been proven wrong. Your ass could learn a lot from it considering you are still bashing beppe years after turned us around from a 7th place finish shambles into one of the best teams in europe.

But you lack the emotional maturity to do so...

Plus don't pretend you were pro Sarri for any reason other than Paratici wwas in charge whenhe was aquired. If beppe had acquired Sarri instead you wouldve gone apeshit. We all know it.
:lol:

Nothing more to add to what you said.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You know. If someone told me that after 7 rounds of Serie A and 2 CL matches, that we would have only lost out on 4 points, I would have told them they were fucking nuts.

Welp.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What is your take on Inter game @Post Ironic ?
Great match. He could have subbed an awful Berna earlier for Ramsey, but aside from that it was perfect for a weekend game away at Inter right after a midweek CL match.

I’m liking that he’s shifting his tactics to suit the players he has available, rather than continually trying to pound a square peg into a round hole. It’s the most impressive thing about his first couple months here, more so than playing style/possession numbers/chances created thus far, his ability to shift.

I’ll be super happy to admit I was wrong about him if this continues and he leads us to glory come May-June.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Great match. He could have subbed an awful Berna earlier for Ramsey, but aside from that it was perfect for a weekend game away at Inter right after a midweek CL match.

I’m liking that he’s shifting his tactics to suit the players he has available, rather than continually trying to pound a square peg into a round hole. It’s the most impressive thing about his first couple months here, more so than playing style/possession numbers/chances created thus far, his ability to shift.

I’ll be super happy to admit I was wrong about him if this continues and he leads us to glory come May-June.
I agree on Berna/Ramsey part, even though Berna was invisible for his minutes he played his duty was to limit Brozovic. I didnt like his subs at all they seemed Allegriesque but it worked out. Maybe maybe we can finally use Bentancur for something good.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

Sarri said Ramsey had a discomfort at the adductor and he didn't want to risk him

Jun 27, 2011

Remember what I told you in the summer? You may remove your dislikes now ;)

Oct 23, 2011
I was against his appointment initially, but what I do have to give him massive credit for is how he made players regain, and even surpass their previous form. Half our lineup is playing a couple of levels above their last season's form. I'm not going to be won over completely after just 9 games, but if we keep improving the way we are, I will give him all the praise he deserves.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sarri :Maybe people thought I was dumb… They just had to pay attention. I started with a system at Empoli, then changed it completely. I went to Napoli with one system and transformed it for three years.I went to Chelsea and played what looked similar, but was in fact a completely different interpretation of it. You have to adapt your tactics to the characteristics of the players.”

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Don't you fucking dare say we played better last season under Allegri. Yes, even that away game at Old Trafford. This was the best Juve game in the last two years.
lmao why do people like to do this kind of stuff? Everyone's happy team and coach are doing well but this is utter nonsense. The only measurement of how 'good' a team is are the results. Defending behind the ball or pressing is just a matter of taste, one is not superior to the other or 'better'.

Last year's Juve in the first half of the season was and still is better which is completely normal. We had a set team, set coach so it was expected. We had more points, more wins, more goals scored, less conceded, more shots, more chances created etc. The way last season ended skews everyone's perception but up until December-January last year Juve was a dominating force. We went through Inter, Napoli, Milan, Roma, Fiorentina etc like knife through butter. And all without the versatility a player like Ramsey offers. That's why I'm still a little cautious when projecting for the rest of the season because we're still kind of doing it with players who aren't supposed to be playing as well (Matuidi, Khedira, Higuain, Cuadrado at RB) and we're still kind of in a honeymoon period with a new coach.

If/when we come through a rough patch and those players show their usual flaws and if we respond the right way then we can talk the big game.

And btw - the best game overall, not just last two years, was Atletico at home last season. It's not even close.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Seeing this man lift the Serie A and Champions league trophy will be the ultimate feel good story.

From a non pro footballer to working at a bank, quitting his job to fulfill his dream, grinding it out for 25 years til he finally get's his Serie A break with Empoli and within 5 years he's coached Napoli, Chelsea and now has the chance to win his country's league and the Champions league with the most prestigious club of his country. All while playing his own brand of football which has garnered respect around the football world.

How could you not root for such a man?
Well he smokes and looks like a bum. Also he did not win the Champions League with Empoli, so how could anybody respect such a man.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
What I love the most about him is that he is no bullshitter - his pressers are always spot on. When there is something wrong, that he doesnt like (like too big squad) he will just say and wont be looking for excuses. He is aware of every weakness that this team still has, looks brilliant so far.
Also he is so calm motherfucker, did you see what he was doing when Dybala scored?

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Without getting too ahead of myself as it’s yet way too early but i must say that definitely some of the enthusiasm and expectations i’ve lost when Sarri was initially apppointed is gradually coming back after what we’ve seen this far, especially in terms of results and ability to adapt to what we need in order to stay balanced while also getting the results and seemingly looking to improve game by game.

Really hopefull everything will work itself out as it has till now from December onwards just aswell.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 117)