Maurizio Sarri (35 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
Should there be a goal awarded for a certain amount of consecutive completed quick passes? Would make the game better to watch and much fairer when the quality of the play would be awarded by a goal. Now a team that plays ugly football can win against a team that plays beautiful quick passing attacking football. It's not fair.

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Does this reporter/page have any credibility?

I’m on my phone so I can’t post a translated link but to sum it up; a reporter “very close to the club” is saying that Sarri has a breakdown with team, especially the GOAT, and possibly a sickness that’s not pneumonia and more dangerous. Says Juve are planning on bringing back Allegri while dismissing Sarri for “Medical” reasons.

Come sta Maurizio Sarri, la situazione alla Juve dopo le rivelazioni dell'audio WhatsApp
https://calcio.fanpage.it/come-sta-...-juve-dopo-le-rivelazioni-dellaudio-whatsapp/

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

I’m on my phone so I can’t post a translated link but to sum it up; a reporter “very close to the club” is saying that Sarri has a breakdown with team, especially the GOAT, and possibly a sickness that’s not pneumonia and more dangerous. Says Juve are planning on bringing back Allegri while dismissing Sarri for “Medical” reasons.

Come sta Maurizio Sarri, la situazione alla Juve dopo le rivelazioni dell'audio WhatsApp
https://calcio.fanpage.it/come-sta-...-juve-dopo-le-rivelazioni-dellaudio-whatsapp/
wut

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
While team kept learning lessons last season, Sarri already figured out DC should be a fixed starter on right and that Dybala's best role in this system is F9.

While none of the three lines worked well last two years, attack the least of worries now, CB has also improved. RB a ? for now. Ideal balance in midfield a bigger ?.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

:lol:

Even I wish this was true, it’s obviously complete bullshit.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Stay strong, grandpa, I hope you wont die and eventually return so you'll have your chance to fuck this team the way you do through all of your illustrious career. As one ex player recently said, you have the unique opportunity to put your name in the history of Juventus and you have two options to do that - by not winning the Scudetto or by winning the Champions League, and we all know what option is more likely to achieve...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)