Maurizio Sarri (58 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
People seriously saying that they don't feel sorry for him, because he smokes? You can be a vegan cat lover, who is fit and lives healthy life and go down as a 35yr old with nothing significant in the past, so should there be more "symphaty" included?
Yes. God, knows how many others he poisoned with his smoking, not to mention the amount of litter and environmental footprint (smokeprint?) he produced.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Yes. God, knows how many others he poisoned with his smoking, not to mention the amount of litter and environmental footprint (smokeprint?) he produced.
Environmental footprint, the same thing you're doing by re-charging your lithium based battery on your phone, which requires tons of "environmental" footprint going against your whole logic.

Since he's going to miss couple packs of cigs, it means im allowed to eat couple more big fatty steaks during the weekend in return so don't worry, i'll balance it out.

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
how many others he poisoned with his smoking
That's actually a real problem. As far as I know, passive smoking can be even more damaging than smoking is for those who actually smoke that garbage. I can imagine how uncomfortable CR7, a complete health control freak, must feel around the guy.

I hope Sarri gets well soon, because any human life is more important than all the football in the world. But it doesn't make his smoking habit any lesser evil than it is and it shouldn't be indulged.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
That's actually a real problem. As far as I know, passive smoking can be even more damaging than smoking is for those who actually smoke that garbage. I can imagine how uncomfortable CR7, a complete health control freak, must feel around the guy.

I hope Sarri gets well soon, because any human life is more important than all the football in the world. But it doesn't make his smoking habit any lesser evil than it is and it shouldn't be indulged.
Yes I'm sure Sarri sits down right next to Ronaldo, puffing away, and Ronaldo is too polite to move

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Environmental footprint, the same thing you're doing by re-charging your lithium based battery on your phone, which requires tons of "environmental" footprint going against your whole logic.

Since he's going to miss couple packs of cigs, it means im allowed to eat couple more big fatty steaks during the weekend in return so don't worry, i'll balance it out.
Well he does that too, PLUS he smokes. So he's definitely a shittier person than I am :D

- - - Updated - - -

No, but at least I don't smoke.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Ha ha, you guys are too macabre.
Yes he is surely suffering from a degree of installed COPD by now and yes he is much more probable to develop some form of ca, yet there is no such indication for that.
(esp if it's only the first such episode)
Most probably it's a mild form of viral infection, they don't have the standard severe pneumonia symptoms and tend to be underestimated.
This how this case was initially described
And then they realized that it's pneumonia, which can be further complicated with some bacterial super-infection, so long the subject breaths the open cold Alps air among other ppl.
This would torture him further and combined with COPD would make recovery even longer and more prone to more dangerous complications.
So to avoid all that, they kept him in.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Nice start to the season. Evethough I didnt like the last 10-15 minutes of the game but winning is all that matters. We created good chances to kill off the game before looking out of gas in the last quarter of an hour. Get well soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)