Maurizio Sarri (18 Viewers)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
People here :lol2:
We created many scoring opportunities under Conte and Allegri too, but was crap in the final third. Nothing changed here a part from pointless passing giving us better possession stats.
Yup, who cares about winning? As long as we're tika-taking, we don't even need trophies. Trophies are for losers and beautiful football is great.

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
So far nothing has convinced me Sarri will take us to the promised land.. i hope he proves us wrong, but his record does not give me confidence..

with the squad we have now which is stronger than last year i would take Allegri back ..

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Most of the haters in this thread missed the last 10-15 games of the previous season. In some of these games we had 1 shot on target and at best 5-6 shots on target in the others. :D And we definetly do not have better squad than last year untill Allegri's lovers Mandzu, Matuidi, Khedira and MDS are out of this club.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
It was obvious that we were no longer able to continue with Max. The players were not motivated as its veeery hard to motivate them after 8 scudettos and they needed something new. The change was reasonable and it was the right thing that had to be done.

However I was and I`m still not convinced Sarri was the best choice for us

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I can understand that Max had to be gone... but you replace a great coach with a great or greatest coach!

Sarri is not and will never be a better coach than Allegri and has no place in a big team.

Hope he make me eat my words but I doubt it

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I can understand that Max had to be gone... but you replace a great coach with a great or greatest coach!

Sarri is not and will never be a better coach than Allegri and has no place in a big team.

Hope he make me eat my words but I doubt it
You can't say that for certain. For all we know sarri could win us the cl next year or fail miserably.
We should reserve judgment after at least half a season.
You have to agree that if juve wouldn't be miles ahead of the competition and had a great coach sarri would have won at least one scudetto.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
You can't say that for certain. For all we know sarri could win us the cl next year or fail miserably.
We should reserve judgment after at least half a season.
You have to agree that if juve wouldn't be miles ahead of the competition and had a great coach sarri would have won at least one scudetto.
I agree that we can only judge the result latter (If I am right it wont be at the end of the season), but until now he has show nothing that makes me change my mind or makes me think that maybe he can lead us to CL...

In his short time in charge:

1. Has probe to be a "Yes Man"
2. Has alredy make excuses that "My teams always suffers at the beginning of the year"
3. Has not help in anyway to our transfer strategy and in fact made it worst (Go to point 1) by not talking to players like Higuain and tell him that he is not part of the teams plans and also now, asking to keep Khedira.

Again, I agree we can only judge him later, but until now, he is everything I knew he was...in a bad way.

Apr 19, 2007
I agree that we can only judge the result latter (If I am right it wont be at the end of the season), but until now he has show nothing that makes me change my mind or makes me think that maybe he can lead us to CL...

In his short time in charge:

1. Has probe to be a "Yes Man"
2. Has alredy make excuses that "My teams always suffers at the beginning of the year"
3. Has not help in anyway to our transfer strategy and in fact made it worst (Go to point 1) by not talking to players like Higuain and tell him that he is not part of the teams plans and also now, asking to keep Khedira.

Again, I agree we can only judge him later, but until now, he is everything I knew he was...in a bad way.
You place some weird blame on him before the season starts. Not telling Higuain? Thats not his job per se. If the management want him to go they will tell Sarri and Higuain to have the same message. Part of having a new system is your team suffering a bit. Peps do the same thing. I think you will see with this years Chelsea had good of a job he actually did with them. Didnt lose a game in Europa and finished 3 rd behind to incredible teams

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You place some weird blame on him before the season starts. Not telling Higuain? Thats not his job per se. If the management want him to go they will tell Sarri and Higuain to have the same message. Part of having a new system is your team suffering a bit. Peps do the same thing. I think you will see with this years Chelsea had good of a job he actually did with them. Didnt lose a game in Europa and finished 3 rd behind to incredible teams
Sarri definitely over achieved with that chelsea team, i mean to rely on Hazard and frickin Giroud for goals is actually admirable.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Waay too early to judge Sarri, what worries me more than Sarri is our management struggling to sell unwanted players.

Higuain in particular is our our management biggest fuck up ! the moment we signed him I just knew we’ll struggle to sell his ass in the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)