Maurizio Sarri (14 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
So what are we lacking for CL roster requirements?

Home grown? What makes a player home grown? (Years in Italy?)
Between age 15 and 21, you need to play atleast 3 seasons at a club to be considered HG for that club by UEFA. Currently we have only Pinsoglio. For Serie A its less strict, you need to be owned for 3 seasons between age 15 and 21 by a club to be HG, but dont necessarily have to play there (can be loaned out or coowned). Thats how Rugani is HG for Serie A but not CL (we owned/coowned him for atleast 3 seasons between age 15 and 21, but he did not play 3 seasons in that timespan for us to be HG in the CL). Kean was, Immobile would be, Mirante, Audero and Romagna also from other Serie A clubs

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Between age 15 and 21, you need to play atleast 3 seasons at a club to be considered HG for that club by UEFA. Currently we have only Pinsoglio. For Serie A its less strict, you need to be owned for 3 seasons between age 15 and 21 by a club to be HG, but dont necessarily have to play there (can be loaned out or coowned). Thats how Rugani is HG for Serie A but not CL (we owned/coowned him for atleast 3 seasons between age 15 and 21, but he did not play 3 seasons in that timespan for us to be HG in the CL). Kean was, Immobile would be, Mirante, Audero and Romagna also from other Serie A clubs
If we buy another clubs HG player do they qualify that for us too?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If we buy another clubs HG player do they qualify that for us too?
No, only players that played atleast 3 seasons between age 15 and 21 for Juventus (Primavera or B also) count as HG for us in CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I see nevermind need to play 3 seasons here between those ages.

Bring back Marchisio
We could have kept Kean and brought Audero or Mirante to be 2nd choice GK. Or add youngsters like Gozzi and Hans to the list. Either way we are currently 6 players over the limit and need to slim down the squad as soon as possible

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
the whining level here about Sarri reaches the top that is start to be boring and annoying ....

I hate Sarri and i was against the idea of having him ...but give the man break ...

we are shifting from years of boring and straight forward game plays into more excitement and un predictable game plans ....

the market is not finished yet and sure more players to come and go ....

I find rapid improvement in terms of play ....we just need some improvement getting the results and find the balance at the back and we are the the most

excitement team in the world + having results ...

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pls. He played like that under Max too. For half a season. Wait til his form goes to waste between spitting and crashing cars.
:agree:
Sarri is completely irrelevant when discussing Costa.

Dude had the two best half-seasons of his career under Pep and Max.

If we want to blame someone for the shit that happened with our attack last season, I’m unsure as to why zero blame is laid at the feet of Costa, who half the forum called our mvp in 2017-18. Dude fucked up his own season badly last year when he spat on someone, got a lengthy suspension and came back from it a shadow of his former self, before getting injured for the rest of his season and wrecking his car taking selfies.

Imagine Max actually had an in-form Costa last season, instead of the disaster Dougie seems to be in alternating years. We’d likely have had a far better season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)