Maurizio Sarri (73 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So do you agree with or deny the claim that we stagnated and regressed under Allegri in the last two years?
5 years on the highest level is like a lifetime. besides atleti, not a single top club is being coached by the same coach for 5 years. we had ONE single weaker season under allegri, and that's only valid for the cup competitions: atalanta and ajax have weaker squads, smaller budgets. we never lost to underdogs in any club competition for 4 fucking years. for 4 years in a row, we always beat lower rated italian sides in the cup (and that never happened under legendary coaches like lippi or trap), and in the cl, we always lost to wealthier, higher rated teams.

sarri never coached any team for 5 years. sarri lost several times to underdogs and weaker teams in his three years at napoli. sarri never was the synonyme of consistency with any of his clubs. i'd be fucking happy with sarri if he could "fail" and "stagnate" like allegri could. :xfingers:

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
5 years on the highest level is like a lifetime. besides atleti, not a single top club is being coached by the same coach for 5 years. we had ONE single weaker season under allegri, and that's only valid for the cup competitions: atalanta and ajax have weaker squads, smaller budgets. we never lost to underdogs in any club competition for 4 fucking years. for 4 years in a row, we always beat lower rated italian sides in the cup (and that never happened under legendary coaches like lippi or trap), and in the cl, we always lost to wealthier, higher rated teams.

sarri never coached any team for 5 years. sarri lost several times to underdogs and weaker teams in his three years at napoli. sarri never was the synonyme of consistency with any of his clubs. i'd be fucking happy with sarri if he could "fail" and "stagnate" like allegri could. :xfingers:
:agree:

But the Sarri boyz only use selective memory to construct their poor and weak arguments

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This discussion is pointless.
No reason to mourn Max anymore, in case you forgot, the players rejected him and stop playing for him in the last part of the season.
Sarri was the best we could do, no we must close our eyes and hope for the best!
I can't wait to see a glipse of this new Juve in the friendlies

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Chelsea did not play EL because Sarri finished 3rd in group stages stop making things up.
Somehow winning EL is a mickey Mouse cup but losing at home to Ajax with Ronaldo in the team is an achievement. #logic

I trust board more than I trust @Post Ironic at least theyve been in football business since forever while this guy has only been sucking Allegri’s and Bonucci’s dick since day one. Allegri failed to win two finals, he lost them both. Yes, one could say they were superior teams Juve eliminated both Real and Barca on the way to final. Allegri is not the man of finals. He had to go, thank you board :love:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)