Maurizio Sarri (22 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Sarri has been watching and studying all juventus games from last season
CorSport
lol, you'd think every coach does that when coming to a new team, they're not paid millions to fuck around. I bet Conte has watched indecent amounts of footie while sitting on his bench unemployed for a year :D

Last edited:

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
#Paratici : "The negotiation did not last more than a month. We had clear ideas from the beginning. I take this opportunity to thank Chelsea. Among big clubs we must respect times and formalities". @GoalItalia

- - - Updated - - -

#Sarri : "Juventus is the most important company in Italy. This is the culmination of a very long career. I think I respected everyone. And in the last act I had to respect my profession and my professionalism ". @GoalItalia

#Sarri : "The feeling when Juve called me? Strong. Never seen a company so strongly determined to take a coach before." @GoalItalia

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
️#Juventus#Sarri LIVE: "First step is to study the characteristics of the players well, talk to them and choose the most suitable form. The 4-3-3 of Chelsea was different from that of Napoli, I had to adapt it a bit to Hazard"

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
#Sarri : "It is clear that Juve must start with the goal of winning, but with the awareness that at European level there are 8-9 teams at the same as for Juventus. The European objective is to be pursued with a fierce determination". @GoalItalia

- - - Updated - - -

#Sarri : "I think I lived three years in which I woke up in the morning and my first thought was to beat Juventus. I gave my 110 percent and we didn't succeed. My professionalism, now, will lead me to give everything for Juventus ". @GoalItalia

- - - Updated - - -

#Sarri : "I have messages that would put everything back into question. What somebody says publicly does so because they have to think about where they are and where they play". @GoalItalia

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)