Maurizio Sarri (53 Viewers)

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Sarri to many of us is like that cheap shitty toy your parents buy you when you were a naive kid because they can’t afford the cool expensive one you’ve always dreamed of having. You hate it at first, you smash it on the ground, you leave it in the darkest corner of your closet. Eventually, on a cold winter evening, you give the toy a try and somehow you find it interesting, enjoyable and even addictive. Surprisingly, that toy becomes the best you’ve ever had, it brings you joy and comfort because it’s different than any toy you’ve owned before.

So the bottom line is maybe this old fuck can bring us the CL. Welcome Maurizio, for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strickland

May 17, 2019
i'd french kiss the shit out of his nicotine mouth if he managed that. problem is we don't have the squad for it. our most complete squad was the 14/15 one, and we've been doing sideways steps ever since.
I loved our 14/15 one, Vidal and Tevez leaving and Marchisio getting wrecked the next season gutted that team :sad:

Jan 22, 2016
Sacchi: 'Sarri is a revolutionary'

Arrigo Sacchi, former Milan coach, spoke to the press at an event in which a book about the night his Milan defeated Barcelona to lift the European Cup, was presented.

"He sent me a message, I heard that with Guardiola to Juve there was never anything. He is very happy where he is, this year he will try to win the Champions League.

“Sarri? It is a revolutionary choice for Juve, very important because for Juve if Juventus began to play a bit more daring football, a little more futuristic could help Italian development a lot ".

"Sarri is of the same level as Klopp, Guardiola, Pochettino. They have the same vision of work".

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Sacchi: 'Sarri is a revolutionary'

Arrigo Sacchi, former Milan coach, spoke to the press at an event in which a book about the night his Milan defeated Barcelona to lift the European Cup, was presented.

"He sent me a message, I heard that with Guardiola to Juve there was never anything. He is very happy where he is, this year he will try to win the Champions League.

“Sarri? It is a revolutionary choice for Juve, very important because for Juve if Juventus began to play a bit more daring football, a little more futuristic could help Italian development a lot ".

"Sarri is of the same level as Klopp, Guardiola, Pochettino. They have the same vision of work".
why did this guy stop coaching in 2001? retiring from coaching at the age of 55 seems like madness

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)