Maurizio Sarri (51 Viewers)

Jun 27, 2011
Always pointing the finger at me this forum. I have busy stuff going on with real life shit! It can't be me

- - - Updated - - -

When a company stagnates or regresses you have to make a change. Allegri would have continued the domestic trophies I have no doubt about that. However if we want to move forward change needs to happen and I think it was the best decision for everyone involved.

I'd rather see the club be ambitious than being happy to settle for what we already had, if Sarri doesn't deliver then questions will need to be asked and decision to be made. I hope he can get the team off to a good start for the season but it won't be easy to change the style of play so soon. With Conte around there is a bigger risk than ever of not winning the Scudetto this season so it's going to be a tough season I have no doubt about that but I will back Sarri and give him the benefit of the doubt for at least the first season
Imagine someone claiming to be a Juventus supporter yet dislikes this. You are spot on. As soon as the first whistle goes, we'll be backing him and hoping for him to succeed. That's called being a supporter. There are a lot of stupid comments here which makes me think that some Chelsea "supporters" sneaked in here at night. Those are the worst. We're better than that.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Imagine someone claiming to be a Juventus supporter yet dislikes this. You are spot on. As soon as the first whistle goes, we'll be backing him and hoping for him to succeed. That's called being a supporter. There are a lot of stupid comments here which makes me think that some Chelsea "supporters" sneaked in here at night. Those are the worst. We're better than that.
I do and i can't see what's wrong with it.

There is nothing "ambitious" about sacking your coach for a vastly inferior one with a long history of finishing 2nd.

He's making up excuses all the time (moaning about playing either before or after Juventus, whatever suits the situation).

He doesn't fit the Juventus style at all, and his public image is horrible.

He doesn't rotate his squad, which is a no go if you intend to play on three fronts at the same time.

Kepa simply refused to get subbed and got away with it, goes to show how much his players respect him.

He showed the middle finger to the same Juventus fans who should now respect him all of a sudden. Yeah, fuck that.

Fans will of course still support their team, hope that it does well and that the chainsmoker proves them wrong - If he does, i'll respect Sarri the coach for his achievements, but foul-mouthed pleb behind it i'll never respect.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Always pointing the finger at me this forum. I have busy stuff going on with real life shit! It can't be me

- - - Updated - - -

When a company stagnates or regresses you have to make a change. Allegri would have continued the domestic trophies I have no doubt about that. However if we want to move forward change needs to happen and I think it was the best decision for everyone involved.

I'd rather see the club be ambitious than being happy to settle for what we already had, if Sarri doesn't deliver then questions will need to be asked and decision to be made. I hope he can get the team off to a good start for the season but it won't be easy to change the style of play so soon. With Conte around there is a bigger risk than ever of not winning the Scudetto this season so it's going to be a tough season I have no doubt about that but I will back Sarri and give him the benefit of the doubt for at least the first season
He used the name Sarri and the word "ambition" in the same sentence :lol:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Its time to change Badass username to Badass Sarri, he jinxed us into this. @mods?

#teamparaticifromthefuckingbeginning
I vote in favor of this motion

Sherlock Holmes here figured it out guys. He finally blew my cover as a closet Chelsea fan. He read the long game I've been playing here

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Imagine being completely oblivious to the fact that the Juve “supporter” you are quoting said he hoped we lost Serie A the last couple years so management would have their eyes opened and fire Allegri. Imagine you are entirely unaware that this same Juve “fan” said he hoped that Allegri was sacked even if we won the Champion’s League the past 3 seasons. Of this same fan calling Allegri a pussy and a coward.

Imagine now this same “fan” lecturing on giving a coach the benefit of the doubt and respect, who has disrespected the fans of this club, accused this club of rigging league schedules in its own favour, etc etc.

Context is important. :baus:

Sarri has done nothing to earn my respect or the benefit of the doubt.

I will cheer for Juventus to succeed under him, but he has to earn my respect and gratitude as coach here, and currently he’s far in the negative.

Jun 27, 2011
I do and i can't see what's wrong with it.

There is nothing "ambitious" about sacking your coach for a vastly inferior one with a long history of finishing 2nd.

He's making up excuses all the time (moaning about playing either before or after Juventus, whatever suits the situation).

He doesn't fit the Juventus style at all, and his public image is horrible.

He doesn't rotate his squad, which is a no go if you intend to play on three fronts at the same time.

Kepa simply refused to get subbed and got away with it, goes to show how much his players respect him.

He showed the middle finger to the same Juventus fans who should now respect him all of a sudden. Yeah, fuck that.

Fans will of course still support their team, hope that it does well and that the chainsmoker proves them wrong - If he does, i'll respect Sarri the coach for his achievements, but foul-mouthed pleb behind it i'll never respect.
That's all you have to do if you claim to be a fan. Support. I'm fine with that. Now is the time to start though. Stop bashing on our coach. There's enough room for more Chelsea supporters to bash on theirs.

Jun 27, 2011
Imagine being completely oblivious to the fact that the Juve “supporter” you are quoting said he hoped we lost Serie A the last couple years so management would have their eyes opened and fire Allegri. Imagine you are entirely unaware that this same Juve “fan” said he hoped that Allegri was sacked even if we won the Champion’s League the past 3 seasons.

Imagine now this same “fan” lecturing on giving a coach the benefit of the doubt and respect, who has disrespected the fans of this club, accused this club of rigging league schedules in its own favour, etc etc.

Sarri has done nothing to earn my respect or the benefit of the doubt.

I will cheer for Juventus to succeed under him, but he has to earn my respect and gratitude as coach here, and currently he’s far in the negative.
How does a supporter want his team to lose? I'm totally oblivious to that fact, yes. In my world. That's the opposite of being a supporter.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
How does a supporter want his team to lose? I'm totally oblivious to that fact, yes. In my world. That's the opposite of being a supporter.
Because that great Juventus “supporter” thinks we played terrible pussy football under Allegri and wanted us to lose so that management would fire him. He thought we needed to take steps back first to move forward and be better under a new coach.

Logic isn’t his strong suit. :lol3:

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Because that great Juventus “supporter” thinks we played terrible pussy football under Allegri and wanted us to lose so that management would fire him. He thought we needed to take steps back first to move forward and be better under a new coach.

Logic isn’t his strong suit. :lol3:
Although i think we had a good season overall because we won seria a , is there anyone left that thinks we didn't play a pragmatic boring and sometimes terrible brand of football?

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Although i think we had a good season overall because we won seria a , is there anyone left that thinks we didn't play a pragmatic boring and sometimes terrible brand of football?
Until the home game with United (7th of November - 3 months into the season) we played like a legit treble pretender. After that something went wrong and we never really find our form again with the exception of the home game with Atletico, but it is fair to say that Atletico ultra defensive tactics this game made it easy for us to be impressive.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think we even had a poor season... and it was likely time to part ways with Allegri. But that has nothing to do with my point. Vialli92 has been asking for Allegri to be sacked and calling the football we play "pussy" and "coward" football for 3+ years now. He was asking for our manager to be sacked even if we won CL both of the last 2 years, bashing our team and coach along the way to its near treble in 16-17, and the past two years hoping we failed to win anything so that management would have their eyes opened to the necessity of sacking a Juventus legend on the bench.

Dude is an utter cretin, and not a Juve fan at all. So to be lectured by him about giving Sarri the benefit of the doubt and respect is pretty damn amusing. Those things are earned, not given. Conte earned respect and gratitude from the fans as our coach. Allegri earned respect and gratitude from the fans as our coach (aside from noodles like Vialli). Sarri has done nothing for us, and thus far earned nothing from us. So I'll support the club, and hope it succeeds under him, obviously, but until he actually wins something here, he's just the coach who spent the past few years acting like a crass, classless clown while bitching about Juventus every chance he got.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Until the home game with United (7th of November - 3 months into the season) we played like a legit treble pretender. After that something went wrong and we never really find our form again with the exception of the home game with Atletico, but it is fair to say that Atletico ultra defensive tactics this game made it easy for us to be impressive.
Yeah we did good until that faithful utd match. I still wonder why the sudden change.Did max had a fallout with some players ? I mean he couldn't be happy conceding 2 goals in crunch time.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Sad to see that fans care more about their anti/pro Sarri and anti/pro Allegri agendas than to see Juve doing well.
Pro Allegri camp Official Press Release:

No one from the Pro Allegri camp wants to see Juve fail, just so we can say "told you so". Some of us think we will do worse than last 5 years, particulary in the CL, but we dont want it to happen.

-zizinho, Pro Allegri camp member since 2014

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)