Maurizio Sarri (194 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Based on the fact that his team could outplay us again and again with inferior material, we were tactically pawned by him more than once.
Of course by the end of this year and the next safer conclusion could be drawn, but the indications are there.
In Italy, no other team has managed to outplay us like Sarri's Napoli

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be a bully... You can have your opinion, formulate it with arguments and we will see again whom history will prove right again
i remember in his last season at napoli us winning at the san paolo 1-0 and losing at j stadium 1-0 when max played for a draw but we were far from outplayed
that 1-0 loss was a bleak match without much football played decided by an unexpected goal and a benatia mistake.
i also remember us knocking them out in coppa 2 seasons ago
you can argue that they were outplaying us aesthetically but in the end only results matter and there it's not even a contest between max and sarri

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
i remember in his last season at napoli us winning at the san paolo 1-0 and losing at j stadium 1-0 when max played for a draw but we were far from outplayed
that 1-0 loss was a bleak match without much football played decided by an unexpected goal and a benatia mistake.
i also remember us knocking them out in coppa 2 seasons ago
you can argue that they were outplaying us aesthetically but in the end only results matter and there it's not even a contest between max and sarri
Why of course the end results matter, but the end result depends on the difference of quality among teams and such difference was not reflected on the field, we underperformed and they overperformed.
Us beating them with far superior material was the normal course of things, not a miracle.
A miracle is when someone manages to invert the situation with inferior material.
If Napoli was as strong as Juve and Max was still beating, then the result alone would matter, as the situation was not like that, we need to take in consideration the parameters too...

- - - Updated - - -

So which one of our CL titles are you saying doesn’t count? :baus:
Can you please try and have a life and stop breathing only to be a hater?
I did not provoke you and i dont want to have anything to do with you, let me be and try to find a purpose in life! Please put me at your ignore list.

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Why of course the end results matter, but the end result depends on the difference of quality among teams and such difference was not reflected on the field, we underperformed and they overperformed.
Us beating them with far superior material was the normal course of things, not a miracle.
A miracle is when someone manages to invert the situation with inferior material.
If Napoli was as strong as Juve and Max was still beating, then the result alone would matter, as the situation was not like that, we need to take in consideration the parameters too...

- - - Updated - - -

Can you please try and have a life and stop breathing only to be a hater?
I did not provoke you and i dont want to have anything to do with you, let be and try to find a purpose in life! Please put me at your ignore list.
i guess max did his thing and sarri did his thing
so until we see how sarri does at juve we can't compare them
we should have a clearer image after his first season

Jun 17, 2019
But also won more more CL titles than our entire history and he rarely has the best material at his hands.
There were a few more options, but he was the best available one, we ought to give a proper chance to this team, as long as we have CR7
There was a point in his career where I would have thought he would be our best choice, but the man is a shadow of who he was and just a drama circus everywhere he goes now.

Jun 17, 2019
So many cry babies here. For once in your life respect the board and their decisions.

And don't burn all the bridge behind you,
Some of you will look total stupid in the next months.
Oh you know some will say that their comments were "taken out of context":

Today they post: "I hate that chain smoking Sarri idiot"

During the season, they will post: "No, no, you misunderstood what I said. I meant that I hate the fact that Sarri chain smokes. It's not good for his health."

lol

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think we will be fine, at least domestically.

The team is still stacked compared to rest of Serie A and (with the addition of two new CMs) should be much stronger than the past season where Matuidi and Khedira were regular starters.

Short of Conte outdoing his Juve accomplishments and taking Inter to a 100+ point season, Sarri would have to be a huge fuckup to lose the league with this team. The rumors about some massive squad overhaul are total bs.

most importantly, as much as i have doubts about Sarri I do trust our management. That they came out to Sarri's house to convince him to join in person and then waited weeks to see if he could free himself from his Chelsea contract (add on top his troubled history with Juve and Juve fans) shows that those running the club do rate him highly and I would like to believe that is a sign of good things to come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 187)