Maurizio Sarri (132 Viewers)

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Then why even bring it up? It was completely unrelated and was a legitimate complaint.

Sarri’s complaints are those of a 6 year old child.
Because it was still whining and he kept on going on and on about it for days and days. That same night Matris goal was wrongly disallowed as well and he completely shrugged that off saying it wasn't the same thing. Of course Allegris continued crying about the ghost goal was more justified than Sarris about match days, but it just goes to show that when you are below Juventus and things start to go down the wire, the coaches get frustrated and go off because they are passionate about the club they coach and want to make up reasons why they can't win. Sarri is the type of personality that does that more than the likes of Allegri, I certainly don't like it, but for me that isn't such as big of a deal as it is for some on this forum.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Because it was still whining and he kept on going on and on about it for days and days. That same night Matris goal was wrongly disallowed as well and he completely shrugged that off saying it wasn't the same thing. Of course Allegris continued crying about the ghost goal was more justified than Sarris about match days, but it just goes to show that when you are below Juventus and things start to go down the wire, the coaches get frustrated and go off because they are passionate about the club they coach and want to make up reasons why they can't win. Sarri is the type of personality that does that more than the likes of Allegri, I certainly don't like it, but for me that isn't such as big of a deal as it is for some on this forum.
My point is, why does Allegri get brought up as justification for all of Sarri’s flaws? It’s disrespectful of a Juve legend and just plain dumb.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Gol Di muntari (legit clear goal disallowed) and bitching about playing some matches before us and some matches after us are very similar :baus:
although it was a legit goal disallowed it still comes as whining because it was the 25th minute of the first half. anything could have happened.it's not like that was the end of the game.
of course it doesn't compare with what sarri has said which is much worse and classless .

Karna

May 17, 2019
Many keep talking about Sarri weekly trashtalking Juventus, can one of them pull up the best quotes? Would be more useful than all the ............ here
Why are you so Pro-Sarri? He has nothing but always hated Juventus for beating his teams left and right. There are tons of occasions, the middle finger incident and more. Now you want quotes lmao. Respect should be earned. And he can only get it by being a manager here for some time and winning matches. Lets see his attitude first. His post match interviews and how he treats our players. Please stop with the pro Sarri stuff. It's sickening. :yawn:

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
although it was a legit goal disallowed it still comes as whining because it was the 25th minute of the first half. anything could have happened.it's not like that was the end of the game.
of course it doesn't compare with what sarri has said which is much worse and classless .
Didn't we also have a goal wrongfully disallowed for a non existent offside?

Think I can remember that. Might of been been the same linesman that didn't see the Muntari goal.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Didn't we also have a goal wrongfully disallowed for a non existent offside?

Think I can remember that. Might of been been the same linesman that didn't see the Muntari goal.
i don't remember that detail. could be:boh:
if that happened i would understand why he was so pissed
anyway ancient history

Jun 17, 2019
Because Gol Di Muntari (while funny) wasn’t a legitimate complaint lol

While complaining about playing before and playing after us, and complaining that you lost the Scudetto in the hotel room watching our match... those are definitely legit. :baus:

Gawd, the excuses Sarri and his fanbois make for his classless clown behaviour of the past few years are hilarious.

Allegri is the world’s classiest gentleman compared to this chainsmoking hobo.

- - - Updated - - -

Higuain also just had by far the worst season of his career under Sarri at Chelsea :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

Ya know, it’s perfectly fine to rate Sarri, and even think we will play well under him.

But to disrespect and bash a club legend and our 3rd most successful coach of all time in order to praise and make excuses for Sarri who hasn’t won a single match here, nor won a major title in his career at 60, is just disgusting. :inter:
That wasn't my point, though, was it. My point is that in my opinion he knows how to get the most out of the star players. I think he's coming with a good attitude and I am expecting good things.

I mean, after all, were not bricks thrown at Allegri's car when he first came to Juve? The point being, that you just never know how a manager is going to preform at Juve. This is who the club has chosen to lead the troops on the field, so why not just wait and see what happens?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
That wasn't my point, though, was it. My point is that in my opinion he knows how to get the most out of the star players. I think he's coming with a good attitude and I am expecting good things.

I mean, after all, were not bricks thrown at Allegri's car when he first came to Juve? The point being, that you just never know how a manager is going to preform at Juve. This is who the club has chosen to lead the troops on the field, so why not just wait and see what happens?
Sure I'll wait

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)