Maurizio Sarri (88 Viewers)

Jun 17, 2019
I for one can't wait and see Ronaldo playing under him. Higuaín had his best season under Sarri in Napoli, and in my opinion Hazard also his best season under Sarri in the PL this past season.

For all the vitriol this assignment has caused, I rather just wait and see what happens and hope for the best.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
All the hate around sarri made me want to like him. And plus I didn't like my name
Are you dumb? The guy did nothing but disprespect and trash talk this club at every given opportunity. All along you had members here trash talking likeable players and a coach who did nothing but show respect to this club.

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
You are right they are uncomparable, appointing Lippi at that time was even more of a baffling choice since he had won absolutely nothing and had no top level coaching experience.
Yes, I am right. Lippi is not a classless plumber who insulted the club every opportunity he came across

But I guess that doesn't factor into your brilliant logic

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Whenever majority of people here had high expectations we underachieved, or when they expected failure we did well. So Im startin to feel positive about this move. ;)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Gol di Muntari

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly I'm quite excited about watching this team play Sarriball (what a cringy name btw).
Because Gol Di Muntari (while funny) wasn’t a legitimate complaint lol

While complaining about playing before and playing after us, and complaining that you lost the Scudetto in the hotel room watching our match... those are definitely legit. :baus:

Gawd, the excuses Sarri and his fanbois make for his classless clown behaviour of the past few years are hilarious.

Allegri is the world’s classiest gentleman compared to this chainsmoking hobo.

- - - Updated - - -

I for one can't wait and see Ronaldo playing under him. Higuaín had his best season under Sarri in Napoli, and in my opinion Hazard also his best season under Sarri in the PL this past season.

For all the vitriol this assignment has caused, I rather just wait and see what happens and hope for the best.
Higuain also just had by far the worst season of his career under Sarri at Chelsea :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

Ya know, it’s perfectly fine to rate Sarri, and even think we will play well under him.

But to disrespect and bash a club legend and our 3rd most successful coach of all time in order to praise and make excuses for Sarri who hasn’t won a single match here, nor won a major title in his career at 60, is just disgusting. :inter:

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Yes, I am right. Lippi is not a classless plumber who insulted the club every opportunity he came across

But I guess that doesn't factor into your brilliant logic[/QUOTE
Sarri cried about us just as much as Allegri did during the Muntari goal saga. Almost every coach cries about us when we keep crushing them, if we make a list of all the coaches who has insulted us and our fans over the years it'd be a pretty damn long list. I wouldn't be suprised to see Conte making stupid comments about us sooner or later once he gets a barrage of boos after he celebrates a goal against us.

Sarri has never been a real rival for us. He has not coached Inter or Fiorentina, he has coached garbage town Napoli which shouldn't even be given the honours of a rival. If I was coaching that shit town team in that toilet bowl while getting constantly crapped on by us I'd be crying rube til the end of days.

For me there are bigger things to worry about Sarri than his lack of "class" or occasional dumb comment here and there. However, I just found the couple of similarities with Lippi amusing.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Sarri cried about us just as much as Allegri did during the Muntari goal saga. Almost every coach cries about us when we keep crushing them, if we make a list of all the coaches who has insulted us and our fans over the years it'd be a pretty damn long list. I wouldn't be suprised to see Conte making stupid comments about us sooner or later once he gets a barrage of boos after he celebrates a goal against us.

Sarri has never been a real rival for us. He has not coached Inter or Fiorentina, he has coached garbage town Napoli which shouldn't even be given the honours of a rival. If I was coaching that shit town team in that toilet bowl while getting constantly crapped on by us I'd be crying rube til the end of days.

For me there are bigger things to worry about Sarri than his lack of "class" or occasional dumb comment here and there. However, I just found the couple of similarities with Lippi amusing.
Gol Di muntari (legit clear goal disallowed) and bitching about playing some matches before us and some matches after us are very similar :baus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 78)