Maurizio Sarri (105 Viewers)

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Juve played the most depressing football in ages last year and ppl complain about the person who made naples one of the most entertaining teams in eu....i guess ppl care more about how the manager looks and behaves than how the actual football is played
Europe surely was entertained when Napoli was losing to almost everyone they faced in Europe competitions.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Who cares about facts anyway?

When Sorri was losing to Juve in Serie A, it's because we had a far superior budget. When he was losing in Europe to teams with half his beloved garbage town's team, it was because they were focused on winning in Serie A.

There's no winning with the Sorriboys.

Strickland

May 17, 2019

When Sorri was losing to Juve in Serie A, it's because we had a far superior budget. When he was losing in Europe to teams with half his beloved garbage town's team, it was because they were focused on winning in Serie A.

their whole team in 17/18 united under the so caled Scudetto pact, they were a bunch of guys who stayed and accepted to receive less money to try and take the Serie A crown. in their place I'd also gtfo of EL asap and I think Napoli fans weren't even mad that they did all that could've been done to give them the best chance of beating Juve.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
I don't really mind if a coach is a bit rough around the edges, Sarri has a good story behind him, quit his job to manage and such, making it to Juve.

Would be quite romantic if he wasn't an absolute dick head

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Even if he wins everything during his spell here he will not get my respect.
Can't agree on that...you can hate the man for whatever reasons but common if he will be great for us & help us to win the CL you will not be able to respect him?
Can't understand that but ok.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

So... I’m curious. We all want CL and most are willing to lose a Scudetto if it meant a CL title...

But wouldn’t it put a pretty bitter taste in the mouth if we finally managed to pull off a CL title (not that we will under Sarri), but lost the Scudetto to Conte’s Inter. Finally best in Europe again, but would have to suffer through being second best in Italy to Inter?

#WorstCaseScenarioCLVictory

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Can't agree on that...you can hate the man for whatever reasons but common if he will be great for us & help us to win the CL you will not be able to respect him?
Can't understand that but ok.
I agree with you, however what i think he really meant was that winning it with him most likely won’t happen, so basically saying that actually roughly translates into him being absolutely convinced MS will eventually fail here. :p

Seriously tho, pretty sure mainly everyone here wants Juventus to do well, with or without Sarri, the wound just hasn’t healed for everybody yet, that’s all.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
So... I’m curious. We all want CL and most are willing to lose a Scudetto if it meant a CL title...

But wouldn’t it put a pretty bitter taste in the mouth if we finally managed to pull off a CL title (not that we will under Sarri), but lost the Scudetto to Conte’s Inter. Finally best in Europe again, but would have to suffer through being second best in Italy to Inter?

#WorstCaseScenarioCLVictory
Qu'ils mangent de la brioche

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)