Maurizio Sarri (76 Viewers)

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Would you elaborate?
1)According to reports Marotta disagreed and eventually got fired.

2)We spent almost all our budget on Cr and the team was barely reinforced in positions we need new players the most.

3)The whole transfer domino forced us to bring Bonucci back.Meh...

4)Created false expectstions and pressure football wise, and that led Max to exit.

5)Created false expectations in this year's mercato.Most ppl(me included) thought that after last summer we could sign ANYONE.Player or coach.

6)Agnelli with his new directors failed to build upon Ronaldo's commercial value and publicity the team got.

This team was never spending big.We could never compete with the Epl sides, Real,Barca or Psg in financial power.
We were building competitive squads methodically, with smart choices.A bit like Bayern.Right now we don't really have an identity.We are trapped between Marotta's working style and Paratici's working style

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Not that I thought Pep was coming, but this is still a surprise. On a sporting level a think we will do just fine if we reinforce the squad, though having Conte back in Italy worries me.

But aside from that, baffling move. I'm not sure what Agnelli is thinking with this. Maybe it's above us all. Doubtful, but who knows. Maybe he sees something we don't as unlikely as it is.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Momblano??
History has proved me right once again and i even knew about CR7 one week before you, good luck at Inter transfer news...

Sarri, welcome, i do consider him a wild card, hopefully he will do well in the CL, because this is why is here.

I expect at attacking plan, hopefully we will include an AMF in our transfer plans and Sarri will offer results from his very first year!

skyshard

Oct 2, 2018
1)According to reports Marotta disagreed and eventually got fired.

2)We spent almost all our budget on Cr and the team was barely reinforced in positions we need new players the most.

3)The whole transfer domino forced us to bring Bonucci back.Meh...

4)Created false expectstions and pressure football wise, and that led Max to exit.

5)Created false expectations in this year's mercato.Most ppl(me included) thought that after last summer we could sign ANYONE.Player or coach.

6)Agnelli with his new directors failed to build upon Ronaldo's commercial value and publicity the team got.

This team was never spending big.We could never compete with the Epl sides, Real,Barca or Psg in financial power.
We were building competitive squads methodically, with smart choices.A bit like Bayern.Right now we don't really have an identity.We are trapped between Marotta's working style and Paratici's working style
My thoughts as well. I'm afraid this might spiral out of control at some point and we won't have the budget to plug the holes.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
We'll be playing soem great football when the teams gels; we'll win Serie A again.

But I highly doubt we'll get further than the quarters finals of CL.

Sarri is a short term solution.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)