Maurizio Sarri (78 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
In Juventus he need to win, nothing less is okey. But if Sarri coached Lazio for example, would he need to win titles to be given a chance in a bigger club? No ofcourse not, this logic is hard for you I understand. You should win titles with Empoli, Napoli, Juventus if you are a good coach?

- - - Updated - - -

My biggest fear is Rugani to be honest, but who knows maby Sarri can make him great, but I am in doubt about that. Sarri has always rated him, but beside that I am optimistic about Sarri.
I also thought he'd play Higuain all the time at Chelsea but he didn't so there hope.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
P.s. if CR7 doesnt score +40 goals this season and become the all times most scorer in Serie A i see this as a failure. (Ronnie scoring over 40 goals it means going for treble).
football is an actual team sport. ronnie scoring over 40 means only he's in great form and has adequate service. but if we start leaking goals like sarri's napoli did in '16/17 despite scoring 90+ goals, we'll win nothing at all.

i was 100% against this appointment, but since this southern chainsmoker dude is our coach, i really wish he turns to his more pragmatic self and leaves fan service aside. this is juventus, not a fucking circus ran by adl. i still want those titles juventus should get, no matter how. and if sarri doesn't deliver the titles, i won't care about how many goals the team or cr scores.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Can’t believe some people want style over substance :howler:
But let’s put down the myth that Sarri is an attacking coach. He has only coached one big European team and they didn’t play attacking football. They were so boring to watch. His time in Napoli can’t be used as an argument since even fucking Mazzarri made that team play entertaining football.

The pressure for winning in Juve will make Sarri play like we saw Chelsea play this season. Allegri too in Milan had a more attacking gameplan.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
But let’s put down the myth that Sarri is an attacking coach. He has only coached one big European team and they didn’t play attacking football. They were so boring to watch. His time in Napoli can’t be used as an argument since even fucking Mazzarri made that team play entertaining football.

The pressure for winning in Juve will make Sarri play like we saw Chelsea play this season. Allegri too in Milan had a more attacking gameplan.
this, 100%

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Welcome chainsmoking hobo. :touched:

Win CL or get the fuck out.
I see you value him a lot. Imagine from a 60yo who’s never won anything important in his life and was worse than Conte at Chelsea to expect to win CHL for Juve a team that has not won it since 1996 it’s quite high expectations or Id say delusional.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
i wanted a more attacking offensively Juve than Max gave us and I guess the decision makers for Juve felt the same. Hopefully it works out this SEASON with 100 league goals and CL title or arrivederci old man.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I see you value him a lot. Imagine from a 60yo who’s never won anything important in his life and was worse than Conte at Chelsea to expect to win CHL for Juve a team that has not won it since 1996 it’s quite high expectations or Id say delusional.
The same standard applied to Allegri from half you noodles each year. Aside from this last year he had us contending with the best in CL each year for the title. And still we had endless whining about how we could never win CL with Allegri’s terrible style, despite playing in two finals.

Since we hired a coach with the “beautiful” style y’all fap about, who I hear is a better coach than Allegri from you guys because what he did with Napoli, I expect given this Juve team, he wins CL. Anything less would be disappoint and should lead to immediate dismissal.

So as I said, welcome chainsmoking hobo. I’ll add forza Sarrismo.

Win CL or gtfo

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I think it's a change of direction from the club, attacking football has been the main success of teams in the CL as well as for marketing reasons. I'm not saying Sarri will deliver the CL but the next manager after him will be of a similar nature play style wise and the management will recruit players based on the possession/attacking/pressing playstyle so it doesn't matter which manager you put in there they will all have similar characteristics

I don't expect a defensive orientated coach for a long time providing this appointment isn't an epic failure and forces Agnelli to be more cautious with managerial appointments

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

Man be fair honest! We all know that Winning and playing attractive football are not mutually exclusive.

He was great with Napoli, IMHO he did more than he could with the squad he had. He exceeded expectations. At Chelsea with the squad he had compared to City and Pool finishing 3rd was best result he achieved. Maybe he could have had 5-6 points more but in the end hed still be 3rd place.

Last one. Sarri is finally given a job in a team where he is favorite to win at least two titles. Serie A and Copa. If he fails to win these two then this appointment is surely a failure.

What he achieves in CHL is different matter.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I think it's a change of direction from the club, attacking football has been the main success of teams in the CL as well as for marketing reasons. I'm not saying Sarri will deliver the CL but the next manager after him will be of a similar nature play style wise and the management will recruit players based on the possession/attacking/pressing playstyle so it doesn't matter which manager you put in there they will all have similar characteristics

I don't expect a defensive orientated coach for a long time providing this appointment isn't an epic failure and forces Agnelli to be more cautious with managerial appointments
Agree.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff

Eat a dick you piece of shit. Dø langsomt.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)