Maurizio Sarri (5 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
No conference, NOTHING. The management knows what is happening and how the fans react. Now they will pretend for a week that they are busy, and if situation calms down, maybe they'll show Sarri in front of the cameras.

:lol:

Disgusting
They announced on a Sunday to stay out of the weekday news cycle as well. It’s a straight low key move from PR

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Hopefully we won’t play after inter or Napoli
Can’t wait for his interviews and excuses.

Atleast I don’t really care about the summer Mercato anymore. I still find it funny people believing we will sign Pogba and de ligt while in reality it will be some Serie a bums

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Finally the saga is over!!

Maybe not the best coach out there, but if others like Pep/Poch/Klopp were not available at least we will see a new and finally attacking football.
Thankfully we didn't hire some Inzaghi/Miha ffs.

I don't like his character but hopefully he will suit himself to Juve level and will not cry & complain on BS.
If he will, i can see us playing and doing great with him.
I'm sure he'll be motivated as hell, something that Max wasn't after 5 years.
WE HAD TO REPLACE MAX.and i'm one of his fans.()
After 5 years, we started to play simply disgusting...and CL still was out of reach.that had to stop.

Good luck mister!:ultra:
Forza Juve!!
Two finals = out of reach.

At least that's gonna change now under Sarri.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We needed a change badly and who's to say how it will turn out. We'll have to wait and see at least I'm hopeful for now.
Well seriously speaking - He is our coach now so we have to choices
1. Whine like a Napoli fan
2. Let him have the benefit of a doubt and give him the chance to impress before judging him

I pick the second choice although I admit its not my favorite appointment..

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Reading Bluemoon right now.Actually the guys there are quite classy.I cannot imagine what we would post if we were in their position
Because there was 0% in signing pep. We never tried and never will. Stop believing that twitter shit and pre contracts signed 6 month ago or some car leasing

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Two finals = out of reach.

At least that's gonna change now under Sarri.
I meant we were not winning it...for 5 years now with the same coach.
And beyond that started to play like crap.
And that having fucking CR7 in the squad....common now.

You can dislike Sarri, but Max HAD TO LEAVE.

Majority of Juve fans were complaining the past year.and rightfully so.
Whatever Sarri will do, we needed new way,new coach,new style of play.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I hope our stock price doesn't crash tomorrow :scared:
I told my father to put money on stock and then when I realized its not going to happen I told him to withdraw..
The thought was that rumors will increase our stock price and even if we dont get Pep the share price wont fall that much until we know who is coming...
About a week ago I told him to withdraw and he did - Had a little profit (nothing serious)
Looking at it back I think it was a great opportunity and even if it doesnt go as planned it couldnt be called as a bad investment...

Aug 26, 2014
Well seriously speaking - He is our coach now so we have to choices
1. Whine like a Napoli fan
2. Let him have the benefit of a doubt and give him the chance to impress before judging him

I pick the second choice although I admit its not my favorite appointment..
Yes the second choice is reasonable especially when you know how Allegri turned out to be (and we all hated him at first).

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Not too excited about this. Im pretty sure Ronny will have him cleaning his Office by December, so I expect a new coach next season. Hoepfully it’ll be Pep then.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)