Maurizio Sarri (15 Viewers)

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Welcome Sarri. Finally this saga has ended.What can I say that hasn't been said before. Underwhelming signing ,in total contrast with the values of our club.
You got one job now.Prove us wrong or gtfo.
Ps. I really hope that agnelli inserted a douchebag clause in your contract, that makes you behave with some minimal style.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
No conference, NOTHING. The management knows what is happening and how the fans react. Now they will pretend for a week that they are busy, and if situation calms down, maybe they'll show Sarri in front of the cameras.

:lol:

Disgusting

Something wrong is not right. And why did it took so long to hire Sarri? Europa final was on the 29th May.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It’s gonna be a loooong summer that’s for sure, hopefully a couple of smart moves on the mercatto might actually bring some of the enthusiasm back, as hard to digest as it is, we need to at least give Sarri the benefit of the doubt atm.

After all, we still have Cristiano fucking Ronaldo around y’all, remember right?... :lol:

Let’s calma for a bit and keep an eye on the positives aswell.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
That is literally the only saving grace of the appointment. But I'm preparing myself for passing boredom.
I'm hoping he finds the right mix here of free flowing football with our win at all costs mentality
I'm concerned that he won't attract many top players. After seeing what went down at Chelsea it doesn't give me confidence.

I know that club is rotten to the core anyway and run mock with player control but I can't help but feel players from other teams won't be too impressed.
I don't buy into players not joining clubs because of coaches
If you win, players want to come

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Finally the saga is over!!

Maybe not the best coach out there, but if others like Pep/Poch/Klopp were not available at least we will see a new and finally attacking football.
Thankfully we didn't hire some Inzaghi/Miha ffs.

I don't like his character but hopefully he will suit himself to Juve level and will not cry & complain on BS.
If he will, i can see us playing and doing great with him.
I'm sure he'll be motivated as hell, something that Max wasn't after 5 years.
WE HAD TO REPLACE MAX.and i'm one of his fans.()
After 5 years, we started to play simply disgusting...and CL still was out of reach.that had to stop.

Good luck mister!:ultra:
Forza Juve!!

Aug 26, 2014
I was half joking.
Put everything aside on us disliking him - He is a coach with a clear style of play which is good and if it works and we get the proper players - Yes it could work and we could win but then again we might not...
We needed a change badly and who's to say how it will turn out. We'll have to wait and see at least I'm hopeful for now.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Since when do we appreciate finishing second? Are you one of those who insists on "beautiful" play for the good of football?
How did this imply that I'm saying we appreciate finishing second ?

Do you realize Napoli are competing with a team that has the best and the most deepest squad in Italy?

What's wrong with you people. Sarri is a bad coach because he couldn't win the league competing against a super stacked Juventus ? Some logic here...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)