Maurizio Sarri (14 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I hate Conte but how would he have been a step back yet we signed this dildo?
We tried Conte and it didn't work. We want to succeed in Europe right?
Conte's record was terrible he couldn't even make a Europa League final in our own stadium. He was even more cautious and defence minded than Allegri. At times we played some beautiful football under him but imo that was due to the fact we had an amazing midfield with prime Pirlo and Vidal with prime Licht and Asamoah attacking from the flanks.

He might of guaranteed is another few domestic titles but nows the time to take a gamble on something different and take a chance at winning in Europe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
And I don’t care about him being Juve staff. Fuck Sarri. Disgusting human being. Did nothing but trash talk this club, dedicated his only trophy (not even a month ago) to Napoli and gave our fans the middle finger. Man. Fuck Paratici too.
I love you to the moon and back.

Mar 10, 2009
Mixed views on his appointment. Regardless, we needed a change; no offence to Allegri, great manager and all, but he had run his course.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We tried Conte and it didn't work. We want to succeed in Europe right?
Conte's record was terrible he couldn't even make a Europa League final in our own stadium. He was even more cautious and defence minded than Allegri. At times we played some beautiful football under him but imo that was due to the fact we had an amazing midfield with prime Pirlo and Vidal with prime Licht and Asamoah attacking from the flanks.

He might of guaranteed is another few domestic titles but nows the time to take a gamble on something different and take a chance at winning in Europe.
So you sign Sarri if you wanna do that? This is not a gamble. This is burning your money and throwing yourself in the same fire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)