Maurizio Sarri (175 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Was never my first pick I didn't want any Italian coach but I always felt like we were always going to sign an Italian coach anyway and out of the coaches available he was always my preferred option.

We couldn't continue with Aleggri and Conte would of been a step back. I'm hoping Sarri can find the balance between playing attractive football and winning at all costs. I want us to be ruthless and not sit in 1 goal leads I want to see us crush teams.

His personal life is of no concern to me either. We have had plenty of unlikable characters join us at Juve over the years and we all grew to love them once they were on our side.

I think with a good squad he will adapt his coaching style and rotate more than he was able to do at Napoli and Chelsea again this doesn't concern me.

He is here now so fuck it lets back him and hope for the best.

Last edited:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
At least we can laugh at how salty Napoli fans will be

And how after saying sarri and his Napoli deserved scudetto after scudetto the media will now say he's not a good coach
Yeah, as if we needed to take Sarri in order to have a laugh at how salti those numbnuts are...

We’ve been constantly laughing them off for the past 8 years, the only thing they and Inter still got going is teasing us for not winning in Europe for so long, if anything, i’d imagine some level-headed people in Naples and Milano to actually be happy about this appointment, knowing that odds are Sarri is likely going to fail with us on the big stage.

Just my 2 cents on the matter.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't know but I'm prepared to give him a chance

Lets be honest, his work at Napoli should be appreciated.

We are not hiring some Del Neri level scrub here
Since when do we appreciate finishing second? Are you one of those who insists on "beautiful" play for the good of football?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don't know but I'm prepared to give him a chance

Lets be honest, his work at Napoli should be appreciated.

We are not hiring some Del Neri level scrub here
Only time will tell but honestly he has little chance of getting a bad season as he is expected to win Serie A as we are by far the best.. and as for Europe - We arent alone there.. There are other teams such as Barcelona Real Liverpool City PSG.. No one will blame him if he fails to get us the CL trophy..
So basically he gets the easiest job in the world and the only reference to his job is playing a more attacking style than Allegri which is also impossible not to..

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
No conference, NOTHING. The management knows what is happening and how the fans react. Now they will pretend for a week that they are busy, and if situation calms down, maybe they'll show Sarri in front of the cameras.

:lol:

Disgusting

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Was never my first pick I didn't want any Italian coach but I always felt like we were always going to sign an Italian coach anyway and out of the coaches available he was always my preferred option.

We couldn't continue with Aleggri and Conte would of been a step back. I'm hoping Sarri can find the balance between playing attractive football and winning at all costs. I want us to be ruthless and not sit in 1 goal leads I want to see us crush teams.

His personal life is of no concern to me either. We have had plenty of unlikable characters join us at Juve over the years and we all grew to love them once they were on our side.

I think we a good squad he will adapt his coaching style and rotate more than he was able to do at Napoli and Chelsea again this doesn't concern me.

He is here now so fuck it lets back him and hope for the best.
I hate Conte but how would he have been a step back yet we signed this dildo?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I can’t pretend I’m happy with this appointment, it seems to break from tradition but more concerning to me is that I don’t feel he has the aura to guide this team.

I do however feel a little bit excited for a break from the norm. As the saying goes ‘if you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you always got’ - we’re growing a little fed up, as Juve fans of always getting what we’ve always got...

In the words of our former capitano & club legend;

“I have experienced how competent President Andrea Agnelli, directors Fabio Paratici and Pavel Nedved are. Those who follow the same path will always achieve the same results, so Juve are seeking the Champions League and wanted to try breaking away towards pastures new.

“It’s because the squad is frankly difficult to improve any more. Sarri is not a revolution, nor a gamble. He simply represents an untested path, a whole other story.”

Welcome Maurizio - you have my full support and I wish you a hugely successful time as the manager of this fantastic club - that above all - wins.

I hope we can make you better, and I hope you can make us better.

Forza Juve per sempre.
Forza Sarri.

Napoli merda!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)