s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
What about those who miss Allegri?
At least he has decency to keep on working rather than collection cheque by staying home.
so now coaches who take a break aren't decent. :sergio: coaches lacking decency like lippi, trapattoni, conte (yeah, he really lacks decency, for completely different reasons), hiddink, guardiola, ancelotti, mourinho etc say hello.

but those who point their middle finger to opponent fans, who call their colleagues fags, who put aesthetics above winning, who are inflexible, cannot find the chemistry with their squad, lose two finals out of two against worse opponents, are decent enough for the sarriboiz.

i mean i like you mate, but i liked you even more if you just kept your nonsense about your inexplicable love for sarri to yourself.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
so now coaches who take a break aren't decent. :sergio: coaches lacking decency like lippi, trapattoni, conte (yeah, he really lacks decency, for completely different reasons), hiddink, guardiola, ancelotti, mourinho etc say hello.

but those who point their middle finger to opponent fans, who call their colleagues fags, who put aesthetics above winning, who are inflexible, cannot find the chemistry with their squad, lose two finals out of two against worse opponents, are decent enough for the sarriboiz.

i mean i like you mate, but i liked you even more if you just kept your nonsense about your inexplicable love for sarri to yourself.
:yawn:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

This is such BS. Do you keep your love to yourself about other coaches and players, no? @Mark am I breaking the rules by loving on Sarri.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Hey look, the racist clown who hates refugees while he himself is a Balkan leech in Germany does not even have the balls to mention me since I endlessly humiliated him in every argument we had.

- - - Updated - - -

You forgot this pedercino, fren:

Screenshot_20200811-131047_2.png
:rofl:

LgorTudor is truly the dumbest poster and most pathetic human being of them all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)