Maurizio Sarri (32 Viewers)

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I don’t think your mental illness is curable, but we’re all rooting for you.
I was talking about your mental illness. Whenever someone does not agtee with you you say that.

- - - Updated - - -

Love you bro, but your fascination with Sarri is quite puzzling.
Allegri is the best italian coach. I like getting the worst of Post ironic.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I see this chain smoking cancerous shitcunt is trying to stay relevant by throwing shade.

I hope he never gets a top level job again, confined to obscurity like that other Neanderthal level coach, the Master Jabroni of coaches Ventura.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I was talking about your mental illness. Whenever someone does not agtee with you you say that.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri is the best italian coach. I like getting the worst of Post ironic.
The worst of me? Here I am, leading the campaign to have your mental illness treated, and you gonna throw shade at me over my selfless efforts to help you? Shameless, bro.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
I still wanna know whose idea it was to hire this piece of shit in the first place. From what I’ve read, Agnelli didnt want to fire Max so it was most likely either Tici or Nedved, maybe both.
Yeah, it's a puzzling decision indeed. They must have been really desperate to go that low.

To me it was obviously a bad move and a complete mismatch from the start.

I dont really understand how you can make assesments of the potential new Juventus coach and come up with a name like Sarri.

He is the exact opposite of Juve in every way

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
As I predicted, he's being linked to Fiorentina now. It makes sense and Iachini is unlikely to keep the job anyway.
after napoli, it's the 2nd most fitting club for maurice in italy. eternal losers, hate juve, it all checks out.

juve must be last on this list. too bad our management thought otherwise.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
after napoli, it's the 2nd most fitting club for maurice in italy. eternal losers, hate juve, it all checks out.

juve must be last on this list. too bad our management thought otherwise.
It doesn't matter now :)

All that matters is Sarri wants to get back to working and it seems like Juve will save around 20m by allowing him to go (probably to Fiorentina). Excellent news for us, that's shitload of money.

Who knows, maybe this was discussed during the Chiesa deal... I'm sure Fiorentina would rather have Sarri than Iachini. The latter is a firefighter at best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)