Maurizio Sarri (189 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He has a point, he wasn't supported by the management and we had a lot of lethargic players.
That said, he knew what he was getting into and it's a coach's job to work with the players he has, something which he failed at.
Our last years poor result were a result of Sarri, our players attitude and our bad mercato.
He’s a shit coach. Proved this at Chelsea and then again here. The turd can’t handle any sort of pressure or adversity and cracks like an egg.

Management’s biggest failure wasn’t the mercato, it was hiring this inept clown.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Stupid thing to say, but I fear there may be some truth to his words.
Overpaid lethargic and saturated players.
That's LITERALLY what the couch is for. I said it multiple times already - it's not only a trainer's job to put formations on a magnetic board.

It's dealing with human beans and their psychology, connecting with them, empathy, motivation, comfort. MANAGING CHARACTERS

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That's LITERALLY what the couch is for. I said it multiple times already - it's not only a trainer's job to put formations on a magnetic board.

It's dealing with human beans and their psychology, connecting with them, empathy, motivation, comfort. MANAGING CHARACTERS
:agree:

All this talk about lazy, unmotivated, poor attitude players... lol. It’s literally the coach’s main job to have his players motivated, working hard, and with a proper attitude. Tactics mean diddly squat if you can’t get the above sorted out first.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

All this talk about lazy, unmotivated, poor attitude players... lol. It’s literally the coach’s main job to have his players motivated, working hard, and with a proper attitude. Tactics mean diddly squat if you can’t get the above sorted out first.
Which one of them Sarriboyz who at the beginning of the season said that if the players are not motivated then the coach can do nothing about it?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Which one of them Sarriboyz who at the beginning of the season said that if the players are not motivated then the coach can do nothing about it?
I can’t remember half of the nonsense the Sarriboiz spewed last year... it’s difficult enough remembering who even was a Sarriboi given that they all deny it now. But that definitely sounds like something one of them would say.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I can’t remember half of the nonsense the Sarriboiz spewed last year... it’s difficult enough remembering who even was a Sarriboi given that they all deny it now. But that definitely sounds like something one of them would say.
If you call people Sarri boys for asking to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, you're bound to run into that problem lol.

I've seen precisely one guy on this forum call himself a Sarri boy and that was the guy that went "I love Sarri", "Sack Sarri" and "I love Sarri" within a space of months, so I think its safe to say Sarri boys is a fictional concept created by doom prophets who expected us to finish third last season.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
If you call people Sarri boys for asking to give the guy the benefit of the doubt, you're bound to run into that problem lol.

I've seen precisely one guy on this forum call himself a Sarri boy and that was the guy that went "I love Sarri", "Sack Sarri" and "I love Sarri" within a space of months, so I think its safe to say Sarri boys is a fictional concept created by doom prophets who expected us to finish third last season.
The benefit of the doubt? He’d done nothing in his career to deserve that. So that’s a wee bit rich.

Sarri came here with zero pedigree, zero history of success, a total lack of class, and an attitude towards winning that is the exact opposite of this club’s. He came having to earn respect and gratitude and “the benefit of the doubt.”

Also, stop making things up, there were quite a few posting the nonsensical Sarri > Allegri shit at the beginning of the season.

We also won the league by 1 pt, with our lowest pt total, and worst goal differential in the past 9 years. While losing both domestic cups, and having our most embarrassing CL exit since Conte. We were a lot closer to finishing 3rd than smashing the league and improving in Europe like those giving him “the benefit of the doubt” were predicting.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
The benefit of the doubt? He’d done nothing in his career to deserve that. So that’s a wee bit rich.

Sarri came here with zero pedigree, zero history of success, a total lack of class, and an attitude towards winning that is the exact opposite of this club’s. He came having to earn respect and gratitude and “the benefit of the doubt.”

Also, stop making things up, there were quite a few posting the nonsensical Sarri > Allegri shit at the beginning of the season.

We also won the league by 1 pt, with our lowest pt total, and worst goal differential in the past 9 years. While losing both domestic cups, and having our most embarrassing CL exit since Conte. We were a lot closer to finishing 3rd than smashing the league and improving in Europe like those giving him “the benefit of the doubt” were predicting.
One thing is to optimistic, ask to give the guy the benefit of the doubt and hope for a good run in CL.

Another is being a fanboy of Sarri, the reason its hard to identify those is because there aren't many. If you mix the two together you end up confused.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015

This is beyond moronic. You have CR who is a GOAT professional, basically MJ of football in terms of hard work. Buffon who is the greatest GK and model professional. Not talking about Chiello, Bonbon. Ramsey never had complaints about attitude, Bentancur is a hard-worker. I mean, who the fuck this cunt is talking about?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This is beyond moronic. You have CR who is a GOAT professional, basically MJ of football in terms of hard work. Buffon who is the greatest GK and model professional. Not talking about Chiello, Bonbon. Ramsey never had complaints about attitude, Bentancur is a hard-worker. I mean, who the fuck this cunt is talking about?
He is obviously talking about his incompetent self.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)