Maurizio Sarri (24 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Great company, thanks.
His usual arrogant remarks, the only purpose of which is to ease the pain of his deep mental traumas which make him act the way he acts on this forum, thinking he comes across as a smart, thiсk-skinned guy, and not as the insecure and conflicted young man he really is. All of this is too obvious to anyone who's got at least basic level of education in clinical psychiatry. No, I'm not trying to insult him - actually, I'm trying to help him grow up a little bit. Even though for me he's just a random anonymous troll from the Internet, there's just too much cringe in his actions in here even for a troll.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Missed all but the final 10 minutes of the first half which looked mediocre, a typical recent first half performance.

2nd half was much better, really raised the tempo, Ronaldo looked inspired and Cagliari completely fell apart after the first goal.

Of course this was a home game against Cagliari, beating them up in this fixture should be routine for Juventus but at least we didn't underperform and draw or scrape a 1-0 so progress :baus:

Need games like this to build confidence.

Also, I am very happy to see that both Ramsey and Rabiot started. They may not be 100% but they aren't going to get there by not playing and they've had 6 months in training so they should be familiar with what is expected tactically by now. no more excuses. Time to blood them.

Going forward, I want to see as little of Khedira and Mautidi as possible. Neither should be a starter, at most, one of them should be on the pitch at a time.

Hopefully a fit Costa and Ramsey should see Bernardeschi relegated to the bench as well. He can come on when we're up by 2 goals to rest someone cause we've really got to be careful to not reinjure Costa or Ramsey. Midfield options looking total shit when these guys are out injured so long.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sarri happy with 'consistency'

By Football Italia staff

Maurizio Sarri claimed Juventus went through their "biggest test of consistency" this season after a thumping 4-0 win over Cagliari.

Juventus came out in Sarri's preferred 4-3-1-2 and played an astonishing second half to help them climb back to the top of Serie A, at least until Inter have played his former employer Napoli tonight.

After having seen Cristiano Ronaldo score his first hat-trick of the season, Sarri was also pleased with how his players reacted to his tactical approach against the Rossoblu.

“Perhaps this was the biggest test of our consistency this season,” Sarri added. “It was 80 minutes on the level of the first 45 against Udinese, Samp and Napoli.

“The quality we have only expressed in flashes, we showed over a longer period today. On the field we must be organised, in order to press during certain situations. Today, we were more organised than we’ve usually been.”

Sarri chose to play Aaron Ramsey behind the attacking duo and said he was happy with what he saw from the Welsh midfielder.

“Ramsey did well, he is finding continuity in training after a period with a lot of niggles. His condition is getting better. In my opinion, he did well defensively. In the attacking phase, he still has a way to go. He could have done better, and he has the qualities to do better.”

Also Juan Cuadrado’s energy was praised by the former Chelsea coach, but he admitted the Colombian “is on the ground too often”.

“Cuadrado is quite organised in his work on the line, the end product is a bit messier.:grin:He puts his ass on the ground a bit too often. :lol: But then he has this energy when we are pressing and against a team like Cagliari, who play with a lot of density in the middle, it’s very important.”

“[Adrien] Rabiot played a good game, he is growing. The small difficulties he had, I created for him when I made him play on the right. I am happy, he played an honest game. He was always in the right position.

Merih Demiral was allowed to continue his impressive form next to Leonardo Bonucci in the heart of the defence, but Sarri said he is still “convinced” about the talent of Matthijs De Ligt.

“I’m the first person who is convinced that De Ligt will become one of the best defenders in the world. During the first few months he had a devastating path. He had to learn a lot about playing every three days.

“Demiral is in great shape at the moment, it seems right to exploit the players in relation to the moment they’re in.”

About not playing the trident against Cagliari, Sarri claimed he wanted to push Ronaldo higher towards the opposition’s goal and claimed it wouldn’t work in a 4-3-3.

“The movement of the midfielders with the two attackers are a lot different than from the 4-3-3, especially because of Cristiano, who we want to keep up front to change the defensive movements.

“It’s a difficulty I hope we will avoid a little bit more during the next weeks.”

Sporting director Fabio Paratici has claimed there won’t be any movement on behalf of the Old Lady and Sarri joked about buying him dinner for saving his month.

“Paratici said the market is closed? I’ll buy him a dinner; he eliminated a month of useless questions coming my way. I don’t care a lot about the transfer market. I can stay even a week without asking him for any news.

“It’s difficult to improve a team in January, what the sporting director said seems normal to me.”

About the big game between Napoli and Inter tonight, Sarri revealed he would prefer not to watch the contest.

"Tonight, I will take Ciro out for a walk," he said. "My dog." LOLOL

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Well done. First half was hectic and we didnt create much, if anything. But the way we played in second half was a joy to watch. Can we continue this way please? Defense still needs a bit tweaking, fbs are exposed.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Sporting director Fabio Paratici has claimed there won’t be any movement on behalf of the Old Lady and Sarri joked about buying him dinner for saving his month.

“Paratici said the market is closed? I’ll buy him a dinner; he eliminated a month of useless questions coming my way. I don’t care a lot about the transfer market. I can stay even a week without asking him for any news.
If anyone is wondering why we signed him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)