Maurizio Sarri (153 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Firing him in middle of season would be justified if Inter goes 9 points ahead of us or if we risk losing the title early feb or march.

:tup:

But I don’t see anything that dire happening. We should easily go through to CL qfs. And Inter and Lazio will both drop points in the league too... so by March I see us probably in QFs and either in first or near first.

We’ll see how the next two matches go, the second away to Roma should give an idea of what we’ll see in the second half.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
:tup:

But I don’t see anything that dire happening. We should easily go through to CL qfs. And Inter and Lazio will both drop points in the league too... so by March I see us probably in QFs and either in first or near first.

We’ll see how the next two matches go, the second away to Roma should give an idea of what we’ll see in the second half.
Yep and we play Inter and Lazio at home. we have Lyon and if we get more luck to get another easy opponent in CHL like Valencia or Leipzig then he would get a free pass. Sarri has all the time in the world to get his shit together. Ramsey and Costa are finally fit. Rabiot should get more minutes as he had enough time to adapt. If he fails it’s 100% on him.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Even if we ended up titleless this season I still have faith in him. Well to be specific I still have faith in our president and the direction we're taking.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Didn't he have like the best start of any first year juve coach?

Here's the thing, we haven't found balance yet

The issue isn't the trident it's who you put behind it

We need to find balance in the midfield

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What about our full backs and zonal marking?
Definitely full backs, mainly right back

Zonal marking isn't something I love nor how narrow our fullbacks always are but it has to be recognised that it will take a bit of time to get that down. I'm willing to give it a bit more time when we can play with the same back line for a few games

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
When you watch the way Lazio play, it's clear they have an identity. Once they get the ball, they know what to do with it. We look clueless and pedestrian, just casually passing it around the middle of the park.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That is why they got knocked out in the group stage of Europa League
:rofl: :howler: You and Badass. Who the fuck cares about the Europa League? Even we didn't make the final which we were hosting in our stadium. The Europa League means absolutely nothing.

Lazio have been on a tear in Serie A, and they are currently the best team in the land (best team, not collection of individuals). Deal with it.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
:rofl: :howler: You and Badass. Who the fuck cares about the Europa League? Even we didn't make the final which we were hosting in our stadium. The Europa League means absolutely nothing.

Lazio have been on a tear in Serie A, and they are currently the best team in the land (best team, not collection of individuals). Deal with it.
The problem with Sarri is he is tatically inflexible he won't make adjustments to his side and we conceded goals in the same manner as at olimpico

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love how people try to rubbish Lazio as some mediocre team.

Every one one of their midfielders would walk into our starting lineup. And the way Lazzari and Lulic played as wingbacks put our fullbacks to shame. Not to mention the fact that they are well-drilled, organised and have a game-plan against us. Inzaghi is doing wonders as a coach.

As if they even gave the slightest fuck about the EL when they have a very real possibility in not just securing a top 4 spot, but challenging for the title too. They are currently the in-form team in Italy.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
So based on this defeat ,

433 is not the way to go with trident ...

So no body blame him getting results with poor play ...same Allegri strategy ...

Our mid sucks big time since last year ...or since Pogba / vidal left us....

We will never see Sarri ball until mid is fixed

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
As if they even gave the slightest fuck about the EL when they have a very real possibility in not just securing a top 4 spot, but challenging for the title too. They are currently the in-form team in Italy.
I'd go as far as saying they might be the most in-form team in Europe atm. I can see them just slaying ManCity for example, even more then us.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
His football is so ineffective going forward. Just constant passing between defenders, fullbacks and Pjanic.

If you're playing teams who want to park the bus we're never doing anything. Maybe it'll work better when we play teams in the CL who want to go forward but in Italy teams who park the bus have now more chance to get a result from us than before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)