Maurizio Sarri (14 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He'll have to deal with it, just like Max.
Yeah, I mean there could be another explanation - Sarri asked for a new CM to improve the midfield. It's far from being world class, we're one Ramsey injury away from being mediocre in that department. Hence he asked for a new mid and the management agreed on buying someone else but not without sacrifices.

There has to be some kind of logic behind those rushed sales, we're doing too many of them at too high pace tbh.

Maybe we have a shot at Eriksen/Pogba? Or maybe Fiorentina opened up for Chiesa's sale? We surely need money to balance the books, but this is too steep IMO. I don't think our financial situation is THIS bad.

That being said, Lukaku is not that bad but not for fucking 80m. I even prefer Icardi to him, who should be cheaper as well.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
This is all about reducing the gross wages due to the new tax laws in Italy. Players purchased from outside of Italy are now subject to massive tax breaks, and those reduced gross wages greatly impact FFP.
Could someone please answer my question? The players are getting a tax cut, yes. But why on Earth are we then offering Lukaku a €9 mill. salary?

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
It really concerns me that he considers MDS “technical”, if that quote is even true. Does he mean technique or quality on the ball? That doesn’t make sense to me. If MDS is technical then Cancelo is super duper technical.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The same Momblano that guaranteed with his life that it would be Guardiola and Sarri is not even a choice.

Sarri refused to shake his hand, but suddenly he has info no one has what Sarri thinks.

Tuz :touched:
he must've taken the snub personally and is trying to make Sarri look bad

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
So Sarri captained Bonucci, ditched Cancelo to made De Sciglio a starter, would take any hack before even get the chance to train Dybbs for one day.
Whats next, will we take Molinaro and Amauri back?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Y’all are losing sleep over something Momblano said? :rofl:
What did he say? Is that the 3 most technical players are MDS Ronaldo and Bernardeschi quote? If it is it pure BS as no one in his right mind will say MDS is more technical than Cancelo or that Bernardeschi is more technical than D.Costa (who is definitely our 2nd most technical after Ronaldo...)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
de ligt bonucci chiellini

cuadrado-ramsey-pjanic-rabiot-sandro

ronaldo-higgy/fake messi

danil-de lgt-chiellni-sandro

ramsey-pjanic-rabiot

cuadrado/costa-higgy-ronaldo

damn we we have a killer squad. strong everywherre.

Inglip

Jul 29, 2011
To me it looks like Sarri has no say in transfers/the squad at all. Whatever the team he'll be given, he'll have to work with that.

There's no way Sarri prefers Lukaku over Dybala or MDS over Cancelo. Sarri might be not as calssy as Max but he's not an idiot.
Guy cant bother to put suit for a final, you expect him to be bothered with transfers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)