Maurizio Arrivabene (13 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
I like his last name.

Did he know anything about football? Other than Ferrari and Juve using similar Logos in a way, what else do we have in common? Why don't we hire people with experience in the job? Why????????

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I like his last name.

Did he know anything about football? Other than Ferrari and Juve using similar Logos in a way, what else do we have in common? Why don't we hire people with experience in the job? Why????????
As CEO he’s in charge of running Juventus the firm. Marketing, ticketing, sponsorships, commerce, partnerships, etc. not just purely football bc it is a publicly traded firm at the end of the day meaning he has a fiduciary duty to the investors

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
probably because his job will have little to do with the football side?
He's in charge of a football club but his job has little to do with football, got it!

- - - Updated - - -

As CEO he’s in charge of running Juventus the firm. Marketing, ticketing, sponsorships, commerce, partnerships, etc. not just purely football bc it is a publicly traded firm at the end of the day meaning he has a fiduciary duty to the investors
True, and everything department you mention is related to Football so experience would be nice

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
He's in charge of a football club but his job has little to do with football, got it!

- - - Updated - - -

True, and everything department you mention is related to Football so experience would be nice
every department mentioned also has a lot to do with Sport... and he’s been in the sporting arena for a number of years with some decent success. He’s also been on our board for almost 10 years and is close to Agnelli and the Exor board so I don’t think this is a guy with no football experience...

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Yeah if his job is to focus on business then I want a businessman for it, not another Nedved who's formal education for the position was kicking a ball. But if this lad is gonna have a say on transfers or anything related to the pitch, then no thank you.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Yeah if his job is to focus on business then I want a businessman for it, not another Nedved who's formal education for the position was kicking a ball. But if this lad is gonna have a say on transfers or anything related to the pitch, then no thank you.
I agree. I never understood why we fired Blanc. He seemed to be doing his job fine. Rhe results were not his fault.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Career
Arrivabene comes from a marketing and sales background. In 1997, he joined Philip Morris International, rising to become Vice President of Marlboro Global Communication and Promotions in 2007, and Vice President of Consumer Channel Strategy and Event Marketing in 2011.[1][2]
He's got a perfect Marlboro face.

He also looks like the man who's whacking the old mafia boss to take his place. Andrea should be worried.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

- - - Updated - - -

marketing and financials dont really have to do with actual football. Safe bet he’s not getting hired to scout players with Cherubini.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)