Mauricio Pochettino and other coaches (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
It's going to be either Poch or Allegri.

Dybala is our most important player going forward due to CR7's age, so it can't be Allegri. Also a return so soon would be pathetic from the clubs side.

Poch is the way to got. He did an amazing job at Tottenham with limited resources compared to the competition in EPL.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Go for Zidane, get Buffon as team face (Nedved replacement)

Get some DS, that great in negotiation and dealing, one that can do transfer operation in swiftly manner
For the list players that we will approach, more of Zidane and scouting department work, so the DS only need to execute

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Agnelli has an excellent relationship with Allegri. He’s a very possible candidate to replace Sarri. (GdS)
I don't think GdS knows what they're talking about. They're throwing all names out there. Of diff types and levels. Very unlikely that we'll sign an ex coach.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
A gamble , but i really like him personally and he seems to be very liked by his players also. Only question is his tactical ability and his ability to handle a team like Juve. That being said i feel he is much more suited to us than what Sarri ever was.

What he did at Tottenham was impressive. The fans are still angry they sacked him to this day. And also, he did what he did with Spurs with more or less no financial backing. Correct me if im wrong but i dont think he had a single transfer during his years as manager there. Games like the one against Ajax in CL show his teams play with passion and the willingness to sacrifice, never seen that with Sarris Juve

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
A gamble , but i really like him personally and he seems to be very liked by his players also. Only question is his tactical ability and his ability to handle a team like Juve. That being said i feel he is much more suited to us than what Sarri ever was.

What he did at Tottenham was impressive. The fans are still angry they sacked him to this day. And also, he did what he did with Spurs with more or less no financial backing. Correct me if im wrong but i dont think he had a single transfer during his years as manager.
I have a couple of friends who are Tottenham fans and they say the same. They were very impressed by the job he did despite their wage structure being the size of Southhampton. If not Zidane, then I am fully onboard with this hiring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)