Mauricio Isla (194 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This is exactly why some of us complained at some of the deals, later on when we want to get rid of these players it becomes impossible and we end up in unnecessary overhead.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Like most teams who aren't selling clubs.
Some players have to be sold, it's normal. I don't know what selling clubs are, I have never ever labelled Juventus or any other teams with this title. It's anooying when the time comes to sell these players and they refuse to leave, simply because we offer them higher wages than they deserve and will refuse to take pay cuts even if it means that they sit on the bench, it says quite a lot about such players talent and ambition.

Anyway, I am not interested in discussing anything with an asshole.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Some players have to be sold, it's normal. I don't know what selling clubs are, I have never ever labelled Juventus or any other teams with this title. It's anooying when the time comes to sell these players and they refuse to leave, simply because we offer them higher wages than they deserve and will refuse to take pay cuts even if it means that they sit on the bench, it says quite a lot about such players talent and ambition.

this this thuis this

Hopefully those days are in the past now.

Bayer Leverkusen have taken the lead over Cagliari for the signing of Isla, who prefers a move to the Bundesliga.
PLEASEEEE go away you trud isla!!

from day one i saw this guy here i knew he was shid.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

:agree:

Happens too often, can see Hernanes becoming the next overpaid unused player refusing to go.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
definitely something is wrong with that first contract of unproven rejects.

We need to seriously prevent this for continue happening.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
We only slightly overpaid for Isla, bearing in mind his injury. He was very good for Udinese and great for Chile. Basically we wouldn't sign anyone if you apply this logic only to the failures.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We only slightly overpaid for Isla, bearing in mind his injury. He was very good for Udinese and great for Chile. Basically we wouldn't sign anyone if you apply this logic only to the failures.
Come on, some players are mote than obvious than others. I understand what you are saying in that there is a risk taken in all signings but still, Hernanes is an obvious example.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Come on, some players are mote than obvious than others. I understand what you are saying in that there is a risk taken in all signings but still, Hernanes is an obvious example.
Hernanes for sure is a case where we won't get our money back. Only the Chinese could save us, but they probably came a year too early. Maybe next summer after a season on the bench he'll accept that move.

Isla probably isn't Brazilian or fancy enough for them, unfortunately :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 194)