Mauricio Isla (10 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Why? There were reports allegri wanted to evaluate him and we wouldnt sell him for less than 10m. I hope he does well and maybe could take over for licht who has been poor as of late
We already depth in the RB position, we have Licht, Caceres, Padoin... We don't need another mediocre player there.

We should sell Isla and use the money to get someone better for the AM position.

Jul 20, 2012
We already depth in the RB position, we have Licht, Caceres, Padoin... We don't need another mediocre player there.

We should sell Isla and use the money to get someone better for the AM position.
Padoin is ass okay enough with him being the back up for our rb and lb. If either of evra or licht get seriously injured and we are forced with padoin, that is disgusting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

so you keep on with this. we have money for the AM. problem is 1. we dont want to overpay and 2. there are few, if any, options out there that would improve us.

if Allegri wants to keep Isla, i can totally understand that he isnt convinced by Lichts and Caceres health, and wants another option

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Padoin is ass okay enough with him being the back up for our rb and lb. If either of evra or licht get seriously injured and we are forced with padoin, that is disgusting.
We have Caceres.

- - - Updated - - -

so you keep on with this. we have money for the AM. problem is 1. we dont want to overpay and 2. there are few, if any, options out there that would improve us.

if Allegri wants to keep Isla, i can totally understand that he isnt convinced by Lichts and Caceres health, and wants another option
Licht has been healthy, we have Caceres as Backup and Have padoin who can fill the spot for a few games, getting 10 mil for Isla can be the difference between getting someone like Draxler/Gotze and someone like Saponara.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
would you say we overpaid for dybala?
slightly

- - - Updated - - -

Licht has been healthy, we have Caceres as Backup and Have padoin who can fill the spot for a few games, getting 10 mil for Isla can be the difference between getting someone like Draxler/Gotze and someone like Saponara.
it cant. we wont pay 40M for Draxler regardless of what we get for Isla

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:D

and did we WANT to overpay? as a matter of fact is there anyone who wants to overpay? :p
i was more referring to Cheesios comment that we would (be able to) buy Draxler if we sold Isla. we wouldnt make an offer Schalke would accept even if we sold Isla, Llorente and other players we want to get rid of

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
i was more referring to Cheesios comment that we would (be able to) buy Draxler if we sold Isla. we wouldnt make an offer Schalke would accept even if we sold Isla, Llorente and other players we want to get rid of
I didn't say we will buy Draxler if we sell Isla, what i said is that the money recieved can be the difference between our first target for AM and settling for 2nd or 3rd option.
We overpaid for Dybala greatly because we believe in his talent, we should do the same for our AM target.

Oct 23, 2012
Is Isla training with the team? How about Federico Mattiello? I know he was with Chievo last season and broke his leg in February but I wonder why we would loan him out again. Seems to me that our midfield is in need of depth right now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Is Isla training with the team? How about Federico Mattiello? I know he was with Chievo last season and broke his leg in February but I wonder why we would loan him out again. Seems to me that our midfield is in need of depth right now.
Asamoah, Khedira, Pogba, Capitano, Stuaro, Pereyra. I don't think we are necessarily in need of any more CM's.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Mr. Disgusting AKA padoin is more composed than Isla in defending,,, and thats all i will ask for him as a back up. Something that definitely cant ask to that guy named mauricio ISla who is the real mediocre player

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
I didn't say we will buy Draxler if we sell Isla, what i said is that the money recieved can be the difference between our first target for AM and settling for 2nd or 3rd option.
We overpaid for Dybala greatly because we believe in his talent, we should do the same for our AM target.
we already have money to pull that transfer off, either with Isla or not. difference between us getting our main target (Draxler in this case) is him and Schalke willingness to accept our offer(s)

- - - Updated - - -

then why waste time in the first place, draxler is both no sure thing and his value too far off our assessment of him
we tried. we made an offer which we were willing to pay and probably already met his demands on wages. i think we are ready to go up to 25M on him, but Schalke changed their tune overnight by saying us to fuck off. we either pay the 40M release clause, which we wont do, or we dont get him. there was 5 to 0 percent of chances on getting Gotze yet we still tried to negotiate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)