Mauricio Isla (193 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hope to see more progress from Isla tomorrow night. Would be great to see him return (or even come close) to his Udinese form.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand he needed time to bounce back from injury. But it's not like he was putting up average games and just lacking that extra quality, he was downright awful and costing us goals with big mistakes. You can't afford to give liabilities a huge run of games. Especially when the man who's ahead of him is one of the best Right backs around.
Those mistakes came from a lack of confidence, poor fitness, and subpar concentration - pretty much due to lack of playing time.

I think theres still life in the player yet.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
if he can get his udinese form back would you guys still want him out? and if he stays and we change to a formation without wingbacks which position would fit him best (CM, RW, LW, RB...)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If he recover his form back.. and thats a big if..... a change to a 433 would be interesting to try. I mean, to use him as a sub and make him fight for a spot.

but then again...the price tag.....

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
If he recover his form back.. and thats a big if..... a change to a 433 would be interesting to try. I mean, to use him as a sub and make him fight for a spot.

but then again...the price tag.....
I don't think we have to pay 9M for his other half... we could exchange a player with Udinese for his half. 50% of Boakye (and let him play at udinese to get Serie A experience) + 2M for Isla's half for instance....

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Its hardly fair to blame Isla for his price tag, it's not his fault that we agreed to sign 50% of his contract for 9M and his other half for 9M too. That is what Udinese and Juve both felt was a fair value. I still think that he will eventually come good for us, but if we receive a fair offer, we should sell

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
How he managed to fire that weak-azz shot with no one marking him...AND with his left leg is beyond me.

Forget all what i said earlier... SELL HIS AZZZ!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 193)