Mauricio Isla (7 Viewers)

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Conte on Isla as RB: "I'd play him there if I had to or if there was a rope around my neck. We tried it vs Galatasaray & we drew 2-2."
"Isla can play as a wing-back, a midfielder or even support the striker but not a full-back, that would be a risk."
From twitter.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Isla's just bad. I have no idea if it's the injury related issue or he simply can't fit in here, or at the big stage. But he simply completely different player than the one that played for Udinese. He offers close to nothing in our games, at least in majority of them. Too many mistakes in both defense and offense. I don't think he ever had like 2 great matches for us ever since he came. He had some moments when he was decent, but that's actually far than something we should settle with. Running forward and providing great penetration through the flank and offering amazing crosses was his daily thing, but now his runs are rather pointless providing very poor crosses. Judging by many games even De Ceglie offers more to Juve, at least he always great crosses. As the time goes by he doesn't look like he's improving any single bit, it's just too many errors or mediocre performance. It's a pity, he was such a beast in Udine, so much potential and everything. Now he just looks like a 35yo who was never any good, totally different player. He should be sold as soon as possible.
The new Marco Motta.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Isla's just bad. I have no idea if it's the injury related issue or he simply can't fit in here, or at the big stage. But he simply completely different player than the one that played for Udinese. He offers close to nothing in our games, at least in majority of them. Too many mistakes in both defense and offense. I don't think he ever had like 2 great matches for us ever since he came. He had some moments when he was decent, but that's actually far than something we should settle with. Running forward and providing great penetration through the flank and offering amazing crosses was his daily thing, but now his runs are rather pointless providing very poor crosses. Judging by many games even De Ceglie offers more to Juve, at least he always great crosses. As the time goes by he doesn't look like he's improving any single bit, it's just too many errors or mediocre performance. It's a pity, he was such a beast in Udine, so much potential and everything. Now he just looks like a 35yo who was never any good, totally different player. He should be sold as soon as possible.
thisthisthisthisthis

Conte on Isla as RB: "I'd play him there if I had to or if there was a rope around my neck. We tried it vs Galatasaray & we drew 2-2."
"Isla can play as a wing-back, a midfielder or even support the striker but not a full-back, that would be a risk."
From twitter.
Mauricio Cackla :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)