Mauricio Isla (8 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Damn just when I thought he's gonna finally improve he fucks it up again. I guess we have to sell him he's useless. Padoin is worth much less on the market but is far more reliable.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Retarded is to think he'll get back his Udinese form. This guy's a lost cause and have been since day one.

He's on the same level as Padoin, now if that's what you expect from him, fine. He can be a decent sub, come in once in a while and have a decent match but never anything special, nothing to write home about. Just an average player having an average match. The problem is that some people are expecting more, like he can be our Ribery or something. That's what is retarded.
:touched: Knew i was right.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
of course not. he's got a chance to prove his first team status with litch injured.

we should avoid buying players directly from udinese for a while though.

iaquinta
isla
asamoah
pepe.

we have lossed more than we gained from those purchases. although you in case of asamoah it's not his fault

Yuckerini

Sep 25, 2013
if he was atleast a fast runner, or a decent dribbler he would be useful, but like wtf dors he offer? no pace, defensive liability, can't beat his man, and has no vision/intelligence in the final third of the pitch.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
come on, where's the lonely Isla defender, surely someone will take the incredibly vacant position and gloat after the first half decent game he has. come on, show yourself now or be silent forever :D

What about you guys? @Dule90, @DelPiero84, @Bianconero81, @Suns

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Seems like Conte will start Padoin for Milan game.

No matter how sh!t Isla has been, I'd still chose him over Padoin. That guy offers nothing in a wingback position.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)