Mauricio Isla (6 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
That was a Milan level performance, several times I saw Juve players consider passing to him before turning around to look for someone else. I don't think his teammates have much faith in him, Asamoah was the main target between the wing backs.

That really should bench him for a while though, shouldn't it? One thing you can't criticise Padoin for not being, is solidly reliable.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Garbage. I'd pay Inter to take him off the team now.
Please no, I used to want him but if this is what his typical performances are going to be like now, some random player from Serie C could do better. Can't remember the last time I've seen a worse performance from a player in a big club.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I saw the second goal and i been reading the comments that Isla caused us the goal.
I didnt watch the whole game so what happened here? From the highlights i can see Chiellini lost the header and Barzagli was floored. How Isla came to the picture?
Anyone?

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I saw the second goal and i been reading the comments that Isla caused us the goal.
I didnt watch the whole game so what happened here? From the highlights i can see Chiellini lost the header and Barzagli was floored. How Isla came to the picture?
Anyone?
he was supposedly our RB at that time and he was nowhere near that position to cover for barzagli; but really this guy just can't be expected to defend, and to think tht we valued him at 18m :sergio:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I've tried to support this guy. I've tried to back him and believe that he will come good given time. I thought judging him last season was a bit unfair given his injury and all...but I've run out of patience now. This guy is finished as a footballer, at least for a big club. Scared, error prone, can't pass, can't cross, can't defend. He's almost like a Chilean Marco Motta. What an atrocious player he's become.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)