Mauricio Isla (82 Viewers)

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Some of you guys are pathetic when it comes to Isla's flirt with Inter.

He's an ambitious footballer that wants to play football in a decent club. We can hate Inter all we want (I sure do), but why should Isla? Lowering his wage demand unlike most of all other unwanted players we have and you hold that against him?

Y'all are a bunch of emotional women. Rationality please.
Well said, but for them to do otherwise would be considered against their agenda.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Some of you guys are pathetic when it comes to Isla's flirt with Inter.

He's an ambitious footballer that wants to play football in a decent club. We can hate Inter all we want (I sure do), but why should Isla? Lowering his wage demand unlike most of all other unwanted players we have and you hold that against him?

Y'all are a bunch of emotional women. Rationality please.
Lion time over?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I have no problem with him wanting to leave and find his game again if Juve isn't giving him the chance. And Inter is a good opportunity for him.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Some are so obsessed with selling, I bet they'd sell the player's half for 2 millions or less. I don't think we should keep him against his will, but I think it's in the management's best interest to make him feel important and still part of the project if there are still chances they'll be left with him (if not, he'll become an Almiron, and now you could say goodbye to the money invested).

The player suffered from muscle fatigue related to his injuries, this season would be make or break; think we'd be smart to take the chance (anyway, we should because his value decreased, it's a point of no return), stick with him all the way; and see chances of him succeeding increase. The management bought him injured, they should not knee jerk their way out, otherwise they shouldn't have bought him at all.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
player suffered from muscle fatigue related to his injuries, this season would be make or break; think we'd be smart to take the chance (anyway, we should because his value decreased, it's a point of no return), stick with him all the way; and see chances of him succeeding increase. The management bought him injured, they should not knee jerk their way out, otherwise they shouldn't have bought him at all. Be patient guys, just in case...
Even superior black athletes like Dereck Rose need one season, in addition to the 6 months of rehab, to return to previous levels.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Some are so obsessed with selling, I bet they'd sell the player's half for 2 millions or less. I don't think we should keep him against his will, but I think it's in the management's best interest to make him feel important and still part of the project if there are still chances they'll be left with him (if not, he'll become an Almiron, and now you could say goodbye to the money invested).

The player suffered from muscle fatigue related to his injuries, this season would be make or break; think we'd be smart to take the chance (anyway, we should because his value decreased, it's a point of no return), stick with him all the way; and see chances of him succeeding increase. The management bought him injured, they should not knee jerk their way out, otherwise they shouldn't have bought him at all.
I think it has a lot to do with Conte, we all know what happens with players he doesn't like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)