Mauricio Isla (175 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
The bold option is to keep him and hope he regains form and proves he's worth what Juve paid for him.

The safe option is to take what money you can get for him just now in case he doesn't show any signs of regaining form and his value drops further.

I don't think I'd criticise either way, because I don't think there is a clear right and wrong thing to do here*.

*At least, that's how it appears from the outside. There may be longer term concerns about his physical condition that we can't be aware of. If that is the case, selling him while he still has a reasonable value is clearly the way to go.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Who, apart from Lichtsteiner, will be ahead of him at right wing-back?

If Isla returns to being even half the player he was at Udinese he will be ahead of Padoin.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The bold option is to keep him and hope he regains form and proves he's worth what Juve paid for him.

The safe option is to take what money you can get for him just now in case he doesn't show any signs of regaining form and his value drops further.

I don't think I'd criticise either way, because I don't think there is a clear right and wrong thing to do here*.

*At least, that's how it appears from the outside. There may be longer term concerns about his physical condition that we can't be aware of. If that is the case, selling him while he still has a reasonable value is clearly the way to go.
Unless he is somehow physically crippled I would pick the bold option. The chance of him returning to the player he was is worth the risk of keeping him on as deputy for Lichtsteiner.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Has he gone to the pre-season camp?
yes

Storari
Rubinho
Lichtsteiner
Marrone
Ogbonna
Peluso
Asamoah
De Ceglie
Isla
Padoin
Pepe
Vidal
Llorente
Matri
Quagliarella
Tevez
Vucinic

Appelt
Bouy
Buchel
Motta
Fausto Rossi

Citti (portiere)
Vannucchi (portiere)
Magnusson (difensore)
Penna (difensore)
Garcia Tena (Difensore)
Untersee (difensore)
Emmanuello (Centrocampista)
Mattiello (Centrocampista)
Sakor Centrocampista

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)