Mauricio Isla (3 Viewers)

Dec 31, 2008
“There is the possibility that I could leave Juventus and Inter have made an offer for me,” the 24-year-old told 24 Horas. “There are talks taking place.
“I just want to play football, that would be ideal for me because I want to be useful and be in the best shape possible for my national team.
“The decision, however, will be made by Udinese and Juventus.
“But Inter would be perfect because they are a top club that wants to return to what they were in the past.”

May 22, 2007
On the personal ambit, Isla admited that he could change club, confirming that there's an offer from Inter for his services.

The "Huaso" said that "it's a team that is rumoured. The fact of playing would be perfect, I just want to play in order of being usefull to the national team", adding that the decision of change, finally "will be taked by Udinese and Juventus".
[/I]
He means that he wants to play, not that Inter is perfect for him. He just want to play, and play, in any team, would be perfect for him.
:tup:

Isla supports Real Madrid anyway.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Cmon Guys. Isla needs trust and regular playing time in order for him to develop as a player. His ambition makes him look for a new club as he understand his position in Juve, Lichsteiner being one of the best RBs in the world..

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
“There is the possibility that I could leave Juventus and Inter have made an offer for me,” the 24-year-old told 24 Horas. “There are talks taking place.
“I just want to play football, that would be ideal for me because I want to be useful and be in the best shape possible for my national team.
“The decision, however, will be made by Udinese and Juventus.
“But Inter would be perfect because they are a top club that wants to return to what they were in the past.”

:D

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Dont sell him to inter, buy him out from Udine and bench him for one more year and then loan out to Sassuolo.Next time new Juve players will know what to say in interviews.

Jan 5, 2011
Players can choose wherever he wants to go, especially a not so special player like Isla. If Isla wants to go to Inter, its fine, as long as we received an appropriate transfer fee. Remember that, he has full potential to be back a player before joining us so his value should remains 7.5-8 mil/ his half.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)