Mauricio Isla (199 Viewers)

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Players are, before all, professional and he never pledged his future was tied to Juve nor did he claim he had any attachment to Juve when we signed him. I didn't follow the market lately, but if he's saying Inter would be a good option for him that's maybe because there's truth to it, they would have more patience than Juve and it's normal for a professional to keep his options open.

Now, I'm not saying I don't find it unpleasant, just that he's not 'betraying' us. I still think we should have patience with him and renew the coownership (otherwise we will make a loss since his value has dropped), because that's not fair to judge him on a season where he obviously suffered from fitness issues and muscular fatigue. If he doesn't show signs of improvement next season, then ship him off.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There was never a need to defend Isla. It was a waste
He is looking out for number one, though its not smart to suck up to fierce rivals of current employers, but "loyalty" goes both ways, same fans who will be pissed off for this might be the same fans who were calling to discard him and cut him loose anyways.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
I wonder what Juventus fans here think of Jovetic's actions and his desire to join Fiorentina's most hated rival ?

And you can tell the clear difference between what a Jovetic is to Fiorentina and what an Isla is to Juventus.This is not something worth getting upset about.

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
its in Spanish and there's a video, someone can confirm because only fcinternews.it are reporting that he said it

http://www.24horas.cl/deportes/clasificatorias/isla-dispara-borghi-quiere-ser-mas-amigo-que-entrenador-697229
En el ámbito personal, Isla reconoció que podría cambiarse de club, confirmando que hay una oferta del Inter de Milan sobre sus servicios.

El "Huaso" dijo que "es un equipo que se está hablando. Sería perfecto el hecho de jugar, sólo quiero jugar para estar bien en la Selección", agregando que la decisión de cambiarse, finalmente, "la tomarán Udinese y la Juventus".

On the personal ambit, Isla admited that he could change club, confirming that there's an offer from Inter for his services.

The "Huaso" said that "it's a team that is rumoured. The fact of playing would be perfect, I just want to play in order of being usefull to the national team", adding that the decision of change, finally "will be taked by Udinese and Juventus".

He means that he wants to play, not that Inter is perfect for him. He just want to play, and play, in any team, would be perfect for him.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
En el ámbito personal, Isla reconoció que podría cambiarse de club, confirmando que hay una oferta del Inter de Milan sobre sus servicios.

El "Huaso" dijo que "es un equipo que se está hablando. Sería perfecto el hecho de jugar, sólo quiero jugar para estar bien en la Selección", agregando que la decisión de cambiarse, finalmente, "la tomarán Udinese y la Juventus".

On the personal ambit, Isla admited that he could change club, confirming that there's an offer from Inter for his services.

The "Huaso" said that "it's a team that is rumoured. The fact of playing would be perfect, I just want to play in order of being usefull to the national team", adding that the decision of change, finally "will be taked by Udinese and Juventus".

He means that he wants to play, not that Inter is perfect for him. He just want to play, and play, in any team, would be perfect for him.
oh that is understandable then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 199)