Mauricio Isla (209 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Conte was always a fan of Isla, praised him several times before Juve signed them both.
Lichsteiner has been the best right back in serie a this year - perhaps the world. If a team like Real Madrid is linked with a player, it means the player has reached worldwide recognition.. For this reason, and the fact that he struggled with injury, I didn't expect more of Isla then what we've seen. What I do expect, is that he will challenge Lichsteiner next season..

In my opinion we should sell Lichsteiner for ~20m € if we can get that, keep Isla, and fuel a big money transfer with Lichsteiner's transfer sum..

Lichsteiner is hot right now. As hot as he will ever be - sell him now and make the profit - we have the reserve in Isla already. Isla will thrive with pre-season.. Have patience..

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
i will never get this logic:
lichtsteiner is probably the best RB in the world -> SELL!!
and yeah, i read the rest of the post, still don´t get it ;). it´s not like licht is 35 or something

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
i will never get this logic:
lichtsteiner is probably the best RB in the world -> SELL!!
and yeah, i read the rest of the post, still don´t get it ;). it´s not like licht is 35 or something
I must say I would not let Vidal go according to this logic. He is a vital player for the Juventus system.. But Lichsteiner is a RB. A top team needs top players for every position, but the CM is more important than the RB still.

I'd love to keep Lichtsteiner, but Juve aren't as financially strong as the many other European Giants we compare ourselves with - we deal with business a little different. If selling Lichtsteiner means we could buy two of the three top strikers we're linked with and keep Isla for RB/RWB with Caceres as backup, I think it's a heavy improvement of the team.. Especially because Isla is a very promising player who can become even better then Lichtsteiner in the future..

I rate Isla very high

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
If selling Lichtsteiner means we could buy two of the three top strikers we're linked with and keep Isla for RB/RWB with Caceres as backup, I think it's a heavy improvement of the team.. Especially because Isla is a very promising player who can become even better then Lichtsteiner in the future..

I rate Isla very high
We are a big club who deal in the present and don't try to sacrifice the present for a potential future.

This logic doesn't make sense to me, in Conte's 3-5-2, the wing backs are just as crucial as the CM position you mention.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
exactly... why sell one of the worlds best RBs/RBWs just to bench llorente? having said that, i would love to sign two out of higuain/jovetic/tevez but imo selling players like lichtsteiner or marchisio isn´t the right way to do it.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I can see a lot of people were voicing these concerns when we signed him.
A lot of us were surprised by Isla's signing especially since we already had Lichtsteiner, but prior to his injury he was an excellent wing-back, hence why I liked it at that time. To sell him now, after it was us who bought him while already knowing he was coming from a very serious injury does not make any sense whatsoever. And to whom? To fucking Inter of all, under Mazzarri.

After the risk we took in buying him last season, the most logical thing to do is to give him a proper pre-season and see if he improves. His quality is already known at Udinese. He used to be one of the best in his position.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Always thought he was a redundant purchase at the first place, and if we get a chance to sell him, we should.

I highly doubt that under Conte he will get his chance, even when Lich is not playing , Conte plays Padoin this is with a fully fit Isla waiting to impress.
He has no place in the team under Conte, and he should leave.
I think that's where you're wrong.

Carlos Primera

Il Vecchio Signore
Mar 29, 2009
Why get him in the first place if we plan on selling at a lost the next year? And to fucking Inter of all clubs. I'd hate to see him explode under Mazarri. Give him one more season and try to fight for a spot in the first XI IMO.

I'd rather sell that midget Giovinco.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Lichsteiner has been the best right back in serie a this year - perhaps the world. If a team like Real Madrid is linked with a player, it means the player has reached worldwide recognition.. For this reason, and the fact that he struggled with injury, I didn't expect more of Isla then what we've seen. What I do expect, is that he will challenge Lichsteiner next season..

In my opinion we should sell Lichsteiner for ~20m € if we can get that, keep Isla, and fuel a big money transfer with Lichsteiner's transfer sum..

Lichsteiner is hot right now. As hot as he will ever be - sell him now and make the profit - we have the reserve in Isla already. Isla will thrive with pre-season.. Have patience..
why the hell should we sell the according to you best RB in the world to Madrid?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Why get him in the first place if we plan on selling at a lost the next year? And to $#@!ing Inter of all clubs. I'd hate to see him explode under Mazarri. Give him one more season and try to fight for a spot in the first XI IMO.

I'd rather sell that midget Giovinco.
Get real. Giovinco is going nowhere. I would sold him too if the prioper ofer came, but he is here to stay.

Isla was a mistake in first place. He came injured and never ever recovered. Yes he can improve in Inter but whats done is done. let him go there, grab the money and seal the deal withone of our main targets.

With or without Isla in form, you know we will fuc them anyways. We have licht caceres and padoin...thats more than enough until we get a world beater winger.

Just get the money ans pass the page in this mistake mae

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 209)