Mauricio Isla (191 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
the "give him time" is all fine and dandy when you don't have anyone better to play, or you dropped a fortune on a player. and it might actually work like barzagli or bonucci did.

however you have less chance of that happpening when you have 3 players who play more convincingly than you in the same positon.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
how did this guy even pass a medical? he was injured when we signed him

conte's motives must be questioned. his sanity as well

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
horrible, absolutely horrible, i can partly forgive him for playing out of position for most of the game but he added nothing going forward and that miss at the end well that was just criminal, thankfully it didn't cost us in the end

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Defensively he was great..I cannot understand the complaining ? Not so great attacking wise but just based on this one game i would start him over Padoin or Peluso all day long.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yeah, I still don't get whats wrong with him. Maybe he is not fully recovered, though I doubt that, he wouldn't playing time if so... But he seems like he is playing a level below his team, just too slow and too sloppy for the team at the moment.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yeah, I still don't get whats wrong with him. Maybe he is not fully recovered, though I doubt that, he wouldn't playing time if so... But he seems like he is playing a level below his team, just too slow and too sloppy for the team at the moment.
i can understand that he has been injured and all that but by now even that excuse can't contribute to his poor touches and decision making

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He has zero understanding with the rest of the team, it's as if he is watching them play on TV....always one step behind. He is also a coward but maybe because his injury is still recent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 191)