Mauricio Isla (186 Viewers)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
i think Isla performance has not been convincing. if i were Marrota i will give back him to Udinese.
And you think playing 4-5 games this year after coming off a major knee injury is enough time to justify whether he stays or goes?

Tell me what's your take on quag then? Since it seems to have taken him almost 2 years to recover his ore injury form.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, someone do some ip checks (or IQ checks), first that dude in Marchisio thread, now this mofo.
Not to forget the dude who said the goals against Italy were first barzagli and second Bonuccis fault. Apparently they can't perform with out Buffon in net to save them.

satfootball

Oct 5, 2009
i am assessing his five or six games he has played so far. if u study his movements, crosses,shots and collaborations with other player u will understand that he isn't a complete player for juve. being injury doesnt mean in this case.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
i am assessing his five or six games he has played so far. if u study his movements, crosses,shots and collaborations with other player u will understand that he isn't a complete player for juve. being injury doesnt mean in this case.
what? give us the summary of your study then, stats, technical charts, or whatever to prove your baseless argument.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)