Mauricio Isla (119 Viewers)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I was saying about this some time ago. Licht would be a good choice for RCB. If Isla will regain his best form and Licht and Asa will keep the good work i can't imagine benching one of them.
Bonucci is definitely a better defender than Licht, but he loses concentration when you need least. And I am very sure Licht wouldn't do such mistakes. I think it's safer to have Licht as RCB. I've realized also that RCB and LCB go very forward sometimes, I see Chiellini and Barza doing that, and Licht it's just better at that, so is Caceres. We should try that against smaller teams. I'm taking it too far but I wouldn't mind trying this:

Buffon
Licht-Chiellini(Barza)-Caceres
Isla-Vidal-Pirlo-Marchisio-Asamoah
Giovinco-Vucinic​

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 20, 2012
Bonucci is definitely a better defender than Licht, but he loses concentration when you need least. And I am very sure Licht wouldn't do such mistakes. I think it's safer to have Licht as RCB. I've realized also that RCB and LCB go very forward sometimes, I see Chiellini and Barza doing that, and Licht it's just better at that, so is Caceres. We should try that against smaller teams. I'm taking it too far but I wouldn't mind trying this:

Buffon
Giovinco-Vucinic​
bonucci is not better then licht

El Santo

El Enmascarado de Plata
Nov 26, 2008
licht has only played as a rcb once in a 3 main defence and it was in a preseason friendly
:agree: Lich would probably-and that's a big probably- be considered worst case scenario. And that's only possible if all our back up CBs get injured including Marrone.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010

Buffon
Giovinco-Vucinic​
Chiellini can hardly play a ball from the left side, I don't want to see him in the middle :lol:

Trust me Bonucci is best in the middle, he know where to pass the ball

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
If Bonucci gets injured, I hope we play 4-3-3. I feel like he's the main reason for the 3 man defense.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Isla vs Licht should be interesting has any team got two better RBs thats in the same team right now? I dont think anyone has anywhere close to it.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Chiellini can hardly play a ball from the left side, I don't want to see him in the middle :lol:

Trust me Bonucci is best in the middle, he know where to pass the ball
This. Of all our CB's, Bonucci is the best to start in the middle of the back three. People are wrong if they think Barzagli or Chiellini will be preferred to Bonucci in the middle of the back three, because frankly, neither of them are better than Bonucci with the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)