Mauricio Isla (186 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
- definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Mauricio Anibal Isla for a consideration of € 18.8 million to be paid in 3 years. At the same time, Juventus and Udinese signed a player sharing agreement (ex art. 102 bis N.O.I.F.) related to the same player for a consideration of € 9.4 million to be paid by Udinese in 3 years;

Don't get it. We bought him for 18.8m, but Udinese and Juve signed co-own deal and they'll pay half od that to us during that period?

It says definitive, but also that we co-own him, when we'll own him fully?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
- definitive acquisition of the registration rights of the player Mauricio Anibal Isla for a consideration of € 18.8 million to be paid in 3 years. At the same time, Juventus and Udinese signed a player sharing agreement (ex art. 102 bis N.O.I.F.) related to the same player for a consideration of € 9.4 million to be paid by Udinese in 3 years;

Don't get it. We bought him for 18.8m, but Udinese and Juve signed co-own deal and they'll pay half od that to us during that period?

Yup.

Will be interesting to see what the final total comes to when Juve buy his other half.

9.4 for Isla's half is a lot.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Yeah, I thought it's 7.5m which is great. I hope we won't pay some crazy amount for other 50%. I'm bit worried to be honest.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yup.

Will be interesting to see what the final total comes to when Juve buy his other half.

9.4 for Isla's half is a lot.
you know you're saying this but with the kind of form he was showing before he got injured he was easily 20m+ in my eyes.Especially speaking in terms of today's market.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Italians are crazyyyyyyyy when it comes to these financial tricks :lol: I've never noticed teams from other leagues doing things the way Italians do it. They take adjusting the financial records to a whole new level.

I don't really care how much we'll end up paying. We got one of the very best in the world in his position. We'll all love Isla's contribution to our success.

Jul 1, 2010
Italians are crazyyyyyyyy when it comes to these financial tricks :lol: I've never noticed teams from other leagues doing things the way Italians do it. They take adjusting the financial records to a whole new level.

I don't really care how much we'll end up paying. We got one of the very best in the world in his position. We'll all love Isla's contribution to our success.
Agreed. He's a very good acquisition.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Giacherrini was bought the same way, we buyed him and sold his half to Cesena the same summer, and we buyed that same half this year.

Shit is crazy.

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
The details of the deal are like that because if we only bought half of a player's rights, he would stay with his club. We have to buy his entire contract and then sell half of it to get to take him from his club in a co-own deal. I think I read this somewhere, could be wrong.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
He'll be our main RWB. I'm not sure whether he's considered an option for RW, but it's possible.

I reckon we'll buy one attacker, hopefully a CF, pretty much ruling out any other wingers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 186)