Mauricio Isla (162 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How about not mentioning the Real dream when you are on the verge of signing for Juve? Juve is not a pit stop for anything.
That was the naive part. Personally I doubt that he mentioned Real without being asked about it. My guess is that those Chilean journalists at the live show asked him if he has a favorite team he wants to play for in the future and he answered honestly. If he was more experienced he was gonna answer with the name of his favorite Chilean team, but he's obviously still young and he created a needless problem to himself by being honest.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Fuck him. That was stupid. :sergio:

He's already talking about moving to Madrid when he still didn't play a game for Juve, he should talk about how he'd like to became a Juve legend not talk about joining another club.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
he should appriciate the chance to play for juve, totally wrong to mention real madrid at this point. Maybe we have bought ourselfs another expensive photographer.......

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Let him be guys..He is gonna be ours,and he will poor his heart to the team,I hope so anyways,if he doesnt,then we can start complaining..right now he just said something about his dream,you dont really expect all players to be smart with their words do you..?

Forza Isla!

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
flashback to when elia arrived...said stupied things, found his video of him playing videogames- hated him before he played a match for us.
krasic was ready to get on the field and didnt understand conte- back to the bench never to play again (almost)

he better fall into line, and perform from day 1, or conte will punish him!!

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
flashback to when elia arrived...said stupied things, found his video of him playing videogames- hated him before he played a match for us.
krasic was ready to get on the field and didnt understand conte- back to the bench never to play again (almost)

he better fall into line, and perform from day 1, or conte will punish him!!

:rofl: that expression of krasic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 162)