Mauricio Isla - Udinese - Right Wing Back/Midfielder (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
If he could play RB, RWB, RM, RCM, and RW like everyone says he can, I think he'll be a good signing for 15M.

I'm excited to him play Pepe's spot, well if he can like everyone is saying.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I value Isla higher than Asamoah.Damn sure he would have been valued at 20m+ if not for his injury.

Do you guys remember how Sanchez's value skyrocketed for 20m in Jan to 30m+ last summer.A similar situation would've happened in Isla's case but injury has brought his price down.

Maybe not 20 million, but pretty close to the 15 million range if not for his injury.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Isla's a beast, I'm just a bit worried his arrival is a bit overkill for the RB/RWB spot. If he can play Pepe's spot, I'll be more than happy but if he can just play as a RWB/RB, I don't know why we blew all that money which isn't or at least shouldn't be on our top priority list.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
If he could play RB, RWB, RM, RCM, and RW like everyone says he can, I think he'll be a good signing for 15M.

I'm excited to him play Pepe's spot, well if he can like everyone is saying.
He could be average to dreadfull as a RB, RW and great as RWB. The thought of him playing as RW sickens me, we should sign a proper winger to play that role. Isla is a "good" player no one is denying that, but do we really needs him and spending that sum of money on him for me is still pointless and risky if we can't land a top CF at the end of summer because that money would've been better used in getting a high profil striker. I know that now it's still too early and we should wait so we can see if Marotta can deliver.

May 22, 2007
Gianluca Rossi: "Isla? Not a Juve-player yet. Inter have something up their sleeve..."

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=358391
http://www.fcinter1908.it/?action=read&idnotizia=54876

Could it be that Udinese went public with all of this sh*t just to make Inter better their offer, and that Isla really wants to be Maicon's heir?
He pretty much admitted that Juventus can get him because they're offering money and we have Champions League football.

Inter might look at Debuchy or Bosingwa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)